Lookin good Paulie, DL looks excellent and glad to see you got a PB on BB curls. Thata boy, keep it up bro!
Man, at first I was going to compliment you on your deads and rows (which are outstanding btw), but then I saw your big numbers on BB and DB curls and was even more impressed, especially since you hit them up after back. Your arms must've been swollen as fuck after those heavy-ass curls. Keep pounding 'em buddy!
about time you broke 100 pounds on BB Curl, and finally you broke 200lbs on BB Row, and you got the 55 for 3 on db curls, you definetely went heavy today. Your low row improved quite a bit too, you had a personal best of pretty much everything again, tomorrow we shall dominate again and you'll get some more personal bests, it will be glorious
Delts and Abs! Tweak and I got huge at my gym. It was a pretty good session.
SIDE RAISES: 25x6, 30x6, 35x6
PUSH PRESS: 95x6, 95x6, 95x6
UPRIGHT BB ROW: 95x6, 105x6, 115x6 <ds> 95x8 <ss> Front DB Raises: 20x12
REAR RAISES: 35x6, 45x6, 55x6 (Tweak said form was horrible, lol) 35x6 <ds> 20x10 (Video!)
SEATED DB PRESS: 40x10, 50x8, 60x5F (really pleased with this, form was ALOT better, and it was the last thing I did)
I have a video of my rear raises, I hate the video. But ill post it anyway.
I have decided to select some sessions Ive done over at the Dungeon. I will pick a Leg session, Chest/Triceps session, Back/Biceps session, and Delts session. You will be able to compare my lifts back then and me now. Enjoy!
LEGS, MAY 22
1. Squats: 95x10, 135x10, 155x8, 175x8 Form still kind of sucked
2. Hammer Strength Leg Press: 180x10, 230x10, 270x8, 320x8
3. DB Lunges: 20x10, 25x10, 25x8, 25x8 (I really hate these)
4. Hack Squat mach.: 140x10, 160x10, 180x8, 190x8
5. Lying Leg Curl: 95x10, 110x10, 125x8
CHEST/TRICEPS, MAY 16 - Dumbell
1. Flat DB Press: 40x12, 45x12, 50x10, 55x10
2. Incline DB Press: 30x12, 35x12, 40x10, 45x12(5 sec. neg)
3. Nautilus Pullover Mach.: 100x12, 110x12, 120x10, 130x6 <ds> 100x10
4. Flat DB Flyes: 20x12, 25x12, 30x10, 35x10
5. Overhead Rope Ext.: 60x12, 70x12, 80x10 <ds> 40x15
6. Hammer Strength Seated Dips: 70x12, 80x12, 90x15(5 sec. neg)
BACK/BICEPS, MAY 25
1. Deadlifts: 135x10, 155x10, 175x8, 195x8 Form was horrible, this was the form Tweak was yelling at me about
2. Bent BB Row: 95x10, 135x10, 145x8, 155x8
3. Hammer Strength Low Row: 140x10, 150x10, 160x8, 170x8
4. T-Bar Rows: 25x10, 35x10, 45x8, 55x8 (much better form)
5. DB Shrugs: 55x10, 60x10, 65x8, 70x8
6. BB Curl: 65x10, 75x10, 85x8
7. DB Curl: 25x10, 30x10, 35x8 <ds> 20x10
DELTS, JUNE 1 - w/ Sister
1. Seated DB Press: 50x6, 50x6, 50x6, 50x6
2. Military Press: 135x6, 135x4, 125x6, 125x6
3. Upright Cable Row: 100x6, 110x6, 120x6, 130x6 <ds> 100x8 <ds> 80x10
4. DB Side Raises: 35x6, 30x6, 30x6 <ds> 25x10
5. Rev. Pec Dec: 110x6, 110x5, 100x6 <ds> 80x8 <ds> 60x10 <ds> 40x12
Wow Paulie, taking it to the max every time. Dropsets look like a killer mate. Superb session with the Tweak. To be honest, I think your form wasn't that bad on the rear laterals. Well, it doesn't look any worse than mine!!!
You guys and your subs!!! Thanks for posting the clips though mate, really good see you and Tweak. When I'm back hitting the P.B's on the Anaerobic stuff, I'll get some clips up with Rocky.
First off i gotta say LMAO @ Tweak, Do a drop set paul, DO IIIIT! LOL!
Bro your accomplishments are amazing man, losing so much weight now, and then getting into bodybuilding is an awesome lifestyle choice bro! Upright rows baby! I love seeing that and preses in a shouldaz session man!
Great work Paul!