• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

M. Pudganowski Training

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
repost...

as said before his technique is awful. I don't understand how he lifts that heavy w/ bad form and hasnt had any major injuries.

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diesel said:
repost...

as said before his technique is awful. I don't understand how he lifts that heavy w/ bad form and hasnt had any major injuries.

because his diet consists of mainly chocolate!

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i read that in one of the magazines, flex or mucle and fitness or something, and his diet was the most fucked up one i ever heard of, had to be total bullshit

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is a fuckin beast his form isnt great but he must be doing something right

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
he is a fuckin beast his form isnt great but he must be injecting right

fixed

J

jornT

danimalmax22 said:

After all that whoring, finally a post of you that makes sense.

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i will neuter you!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diesel said:
repost...

well IMO, i think that when training to lift super heavy and be in the World's Strongest Man, perfect technique is not very important, after all they are just trying to gain strength and not so much sculpt the body. i think mariuz is awesome, and besides his technique was only a little off at times.:hsughup:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

jornT

MexicanMuscle said:
well IMO, i think that when training to lift super heavy and be in the World's Strongest Man, perfect technique is not very important, after all they are just trying to gain strength and not so much sculpt the body. i think mariuz is awesome, and besides his technique was only a little off at times.:hsughup:

How does bad technique help you it you're injured?

And his technique plain sucked.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i didn't say it helped you if ur injured. and his ttechnique was not that bad. for example when doing bb curls, to be able to do more weight and with that gain strength u can do cheat curls which involves ur back, that is not good technique but it works for strength!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MexicanMuscle said:
i didn't say it helped you if ur injured. and his ttechnique was not that bad. for example when doing bb curls, to be able to do more weight and with that gain strength u can do cheat curls which involves ur back, that is not good technique but it works for strength!

I was referring more to his deadlifting technique. His back wasn't exactly flat the way it should be...but, im sure deadlifting w/ a rounded back gets you stronger.

I've seen a clip of him squatting, too. He goes all the way down; as in the hamstrings fully touching his calves. Yea, getting deep is good but that deep is plain awful for your knees.

F

farid467

Video Don't work

the video doesn't work could you repost it??

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arguing about whether or not he has good form isn't going to go anywhere. In the end, what ever he's doing is obviously making him huge and everyone trains differently. You may observe someone lifting and you may think it's totaly wrong, but what you dont know is that it probably works for that person.

Lisu

Lisu

Maybe he has bad techniqe and bad diet (bananas, soup- nothing "normal" for a bb or strongman) but he's the best... just good genetics and determination.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arguing about whether or not he has good form isn't going to go anywhere. In the end, what ever he's doing is obviously making him huge and everyone trains differently. You may observe someone lifting and you may think it's totaly wrong, but what you dont know is that it probably works for that person.

Yes, I urge everyone to try and train with bad form to see if it "works for them." Don't get me wrong as I'm a huge Pudzianowski fan but his form is horrible - point blank. No one should train with bad form...