• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PUMBA pics

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUMBA Off-Season

You guys seen most of these on the old board. I'm clearing shit off my laptop and wanted them stored some where so, here is the spot. These are about 6-8 weeks before this post date.

Latspreadreares6th 1

Mostmuscularzv4th 1

Goodsidechestja4th 1

J

jornT

:eclipsee_gold_cup:

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats some definite mass right there!

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah thanks alot guys. Bit tooooo much mass for 5'7 but, I was 242lbs in those pics, I'm sloooooowly coming down, finding it hard to do in winter though....(sounded like a good excuse:hsughup: ).

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
uh? isnt it summertime?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man huge back!!!! GOOD LEGS BRO!!!! :D!!

D

danimalmax22

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lets wage war on them for their weather/season misconceptions

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Hypocrisy.
:duh: LMAO you guys, we don't have a white christmas, we have 45C degree christmas'.
In summer time over here it sooo easy to trim down. Where me, Peanut and Chesticles live we have scorching summers and icey cold winters.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PUMBA said:
Thanks Hypocrisy.
:duh: LMAO you guys, we don't have a white christmas, we have 45C degree christmas'.
In summer time over here it sooo easy to trim down. Where me, Peanut and Chesticles live we have scorching summers and icey cold winters.

45 degrees celcius is like 90 degrees lol. Even if you mean 45 degrees farenheit thats not that cold, you aussie pansies lol. Come over here and see a real winter, negative 10 with a foot of snow on the ground muahahaha.

man I hate winter

glad to have your pics up here though man! I cant wait to see the finished product!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Winters here in Connecticut can get brutal. I think it hit -5 F without windchill factor last year.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You will look damn good once you cut! Can't wait to see the end result at the posedown!

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics Pumba. Get cut, and you'll have it licked big guy.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics Pumba. I hate when some people put black people in there avatar, then I think they are black. So I was kinda surprised when I see you were white. LOL. But lookin really think man, you will look pretty good cut down.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
45 degrees celcius is like 90 degrees lol. Even if you mean 45 degrees farenheit thats not that cold, you aussie pansies lol. Come over here and see a real winter, negative 10 with a foot of snow on the ground muahahaha.

LMFAO trust you Tweak:duh: , man read it again, we have winter now at christmas time it is summer over here that is when we have the 45 degree days.....IN SUMMER!!!!! and I think 45 is close to 100 farenheit. We have the minuses in winter and extreme dry heat in summer.

Thanks Rocky, Evo and Paulie (sorry for being white bro. looool), if it helps my mothers side of the family is black.

ruel

ruel

i really salute you pumba for that mass!

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:

man I hate winter

glad to have your pics up here though man! I cant wait to see the finished product!

no one can beat me here with cold climate. at my univ we have -50 with the wind sheild blowing on ur face. 3 seconds and u got a frost on ur nose and ears. but i just love it!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Loooooooooooooots of mass, wide back, some muscle here and there :D LOL, jk, you're big, you only need to cut a bit.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mvsf1 said:
Loooooooooooooots of mass, wide back, some muscle here and there :D LOL, jk, you're big, you only need to cut a bit.
I got some good news and some bad news.

Good news = I lostsome weight and was looking good.

Bad news = I found it again and it brought friends :tear:

j/k na I lost some body weight and then I weighed in last week and nearly cried, but the added pounds seems to be my legs, they have gone well last month or so, and my least favorite part (legs) to train is becoming my favorite and my favorite (chest) has become just ...well, less favorite.

My massage therapist has not seen me for 2 months, she noticed more seperation in quads, delts and said my traps from top to bottom are thicker and harder. So over all not bad, but the weight is definately not just falling of me. So more cardio is on the way.:uhoh2: :tear: I hate that cardio shit.