Atro-Phex or Hydroxy Cut Hardcore???????
Don't know whether to post this under the Anabolics or Supplements thread, but hopefully the viewers on this thread can give me some good feedback.
I'm going to start a new Pro-Hormone Cycle which includes Hemogen-50 (Pharma Resources) and Methadrol (I Force).
30 DAY CYCLE
Hemogen-50 (50 MG)
Methadrol (20 MG)
Chrysin-X (Universal Nutrition)
30 DAY PCT
Chrysin-X (Universal Nutrition)
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hey Cuts, do you know the supplement Natural sterol complex by Universal nutrition? ive been using it on my third bottle
went thru 1st and 2nd bottle months back
got back into it, i feel as though i dont get sore, or have the side effects after a huge workout, taking it, was cheap too 18$ for 180caps.
I'd stick with it and see how it does. You say you don't get sore anymore, try not taking it for 10 days and see how you feel.
True man, i never buy a supplement twice if i don't see any improvements
or what it "Says" it will do.
its cheap, which is good, could buy 3 bottles of it lol
egg protein, 20% calcium, i noticed when i take it at work bout 2hours after clock in
and im working my ass off to feed customers, i take one after i eat a Sammie or sub, bout 20-30mins later im pumped, i swear, good feeling man
does fatburner work? this is the one i´m thinking about using
• The worlds’ most advanced fat-burner
• Now with Xédra-Burn™ and Bio-Therm™
• Promotes rapid overall fat loss
• Burns away stored fat as energy
• Powerful appetite control effect
• Helps prevent sugar cravings
• Boosts overall metabolic rate
• Increases calorie expenditure
• Immediate increase in energy levels
• Powerful anti-catabolic formula – lose fat, not muscle
Typically Used By:
• Anyone seeking rapid fat loss
• Anyone wanting to improve muscle definition by losing body fat
• Anyone following a calorie controlled diet aimed at weight loss
• Weight-lifters, strength athletes and bodybuilders wanting to get lean whilst maintaining
• Power and endurance athletes wishing to improve sport performance by losing fat
• Ephedra free
• Fortified with EGCG
• Now with Micro-Tech Delivery System™ for maximum absorption
• Provides an anti-catabolic effect – lose fat, not muscle
• Most powerful, natural thermogenic fat-burner on the market
• Contains Sci-MX’s unique Xédra-Burn™ and Bio-Therm™ fat-burning formulations
• No unpleasant side effects commonly associated with many other thermogenic formulations
Active Ingredients Per 4 Capsule Serving:
Xedra Tea – 750mg
• Green Tea Extract (95% polyphenols) EGCG – 300mg
• Caffeine – 250mg
• Ilex paraguariensis (yerba mate) – 100mg
• Guarana – 40mg
Lipo Burn – 804mg
• Acetyl-L-Carnitine – 600mg
• L-Tyrosine – 200mg
• Cayenne pepper – 60mg
Carbogen – 310mg
• Griffonia simplicifolia extract – 60mg
• Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean extract) – 200mg
• Chromium polynicotinate – 0.2mg
• Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) – 50mg
Bio-Therm – 4mg
• Bioperine-Pipperine blend – 4mg
Full Ingredient Listing: Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Green Tea Extract, EGCG, Caffeine, Phaseolus vulgaris (white kidney bean extract, L-Tyrosine, Ilex paraguariensis (yerba mate), Griffonia simplicifolia extract, Cayenne pepper, Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate), Guarana, Microcrystalline cellulose, Bioperine-Pipperine blend, Silicon dioxide, Chromium polynicotinate.
DHEA....hmm...all the rage in the 80's 90's.... DHEA is a good supplement in the eyes of 30 somethings. It has low anabolic effects and increases Free Test, but DHEA can have some pretty negative side effects for some people. individual's report horrible hair loss, acne, and mood swings. I wouldn't bother with DHEA if your under 30. Take something more chemically stable and less natural. The reason I say less natural is that if you screw with DHEA, a naturally occurring test in your body, certain individuals have pretty bad effects. Take a prohormone product and follow it with PCT.