• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pics of Tweak

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couple pics of me as of September 14, 2006

Front Double Biceps and Most Muscular

Attachments

• Me - Front Double Bicep 9-15-06.jpg
    Me - Front Double Bicep 9-15-06.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 318
  • Me - Most Muscular 9-15-06.jpg
    Me - Most Muscular 9-15-06.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 329
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin' good Tweak, very nice! You've got some great proportions. Your forearms are thick, great front delts and bis too. Love the shirt. :)

Banshee

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak your looking great dude! Im proud of u bro! U came a loooooooong way! Your bis shoulders foramrs tris all propportionate bro! U really made some awesome progress dude! Keep up the great work i wanna see some pics half way through the bulk too man!

Amazing progress!

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn tweaky your shoulders and arms look so full dude, spceically in that front double bi shot :xyxthumbs:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Total domination! That front double bicep is awesome looking, your forearms are hoooge! You really have put on ALOT of size in the past 6 months, but you cant really tell because you see yourself everyday...oh well. Keep it up and you will destroy that competition in July.

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak!! My baby is growing up so fast. Bro you look awesome man. I think I see a little v-taper going on there in that first pic through those massive holes in your shirt. I am impressed sweetie.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn buddy looking good, that front double bi pose looks awesome, those guns are lookin big and so are the forearms. great job man!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Palmetto said:
Tweak!! My baby is growing up so fast. Bro you look awesome man. I think I see a little v-taper going on there in that first pic through those massive holes in your shirt. I am impressed sweetie.
:49:

:inouteek: <----My reaction when i saw tweaks pics

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good tweaky keep it up bro

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good bro. Keep up the good work :xyxthumbs:

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good bud hard work paying off

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As with Paulie, you've made some tremendous improvements. Really thinking about the pics of you when you hadn't begun training and you looked so damn thin and now you've got veritable peaks and thickness of muscle you gotta be pleased with that. Coupled with the strength gains you're making in the gym, it's all a sterling effort which again requires iron grit and strength of character.
Keep it up big guy.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely fantastic pics Tweak. What you have achieved in just under 12 months is testimony to your dedication and hard work. You're doing absolutely everything right my friend. Your training and nutrition ethics are spot on mate. I'm going to predict great things for you Tweak. The next 12 months are going to be amazing for you, especially if you keep doing things the way you are. Both you and Paulie have done remarkably well.

You are, without doubt, going to be a big mofo buddy. Say it! A BIG MOFO! and again...

Real proud of you brother. Go kick some more serious ass down the gym.

Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Much much better from previous pics...very impressed with your progress. good shot tweaker

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Helluva job bro. You got more dedication than me to a diet. But where are the muscles in the most muscular?<---------------------------j/k

Keep it up!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
You look great, Tweak. Really nice progress for being in the game for such a short time. In the Front DB your lats hang really nicely (bastard having low lat inserts) and your arms have nice shape and proportion. I think overall in your bulk just slowly add mass all around but hit your shoulders and tris hard (I know you will). In the Most Muscular, when you compete I'd experiment with crossing your hands over just a bit to give your shoulders a rounder look and to make your body and arms appear slightly wider; but that's just my two cents. Traps look good too bro (what do you mean you can't flex them!?!).

Another 30 pounds with your lines = :skurred:

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great progress Tweak! I agree with what Line said (first time in a while, lol). In the most muscular, bring your elbows out more and see how that looks.

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice double bi shot Tweaky, hit those chins bro, bring out those lats a bit more, but you have made some great progress bro.:weightlifter: