• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Don't Grunt in Planet Fitness!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*originally posted by Rocky*

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've heard that before. They also have a no deadlift policy too. I can't believe that. Sucks for those of us who really like to lift. But i guess its their business and if they just want to cater to the weekend warriors so be it. We should just take our business elsewhere. Though referring to grunters as lunks is slightly offensive.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What a pussy ass gym. No grunting or even deadlifting? I bet they lose alot of business cause people like us wouldnt step foot in there.

totdis

totdis

people know the rules and policies before they joined and it's posted everywhere very clearly. if they don't like it don't go there. there are plenty of gyms. incidentally they do get a lot of business because they usually sell memberships for 19.99 / month.
I got a good laugh the one time I checked one of those out and never went back.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously weak. Just shows where the market is for most people these days.

fish

fish

OMG! How frikkin stupid! Looks pretty well equiped though. There's gotta be some kind of discrimination lawsuit there. I'm sure some sleaz lawyer with time on his hands can take the case! What constitutes grunting anyway?

Rambo

Rambo

I cant belive the crossed out muscle guy?

its like theyre saying NO MUSCULAR GUYS :uhoh2:

KingDeadlift

KingDeadlift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In other words... a pussy gym. This chain doesnt even deserve our attention guys.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. screw them and their gym. i guess Ronnie is probably in the banned list there

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
imraan47 said:
this is the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard. screw them and their gym. i guess Ronnie is probably in the banned list there
Lol I'd love to see big ron go in there, THAT would be a sight :bowroflarms:

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look at the manager...she's fat as hell...

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
What a pussy ass gym. No grunting or even deadlifting? I bet they lose alot of business cause people like us wouldnt step foot in there.

Yeah, PUSSY GYM. Come on, I go to the gym to lift heavy, to grunt, to say "Oh my God, that was heavy!", to drop weights hard in the floor, to spot my mates, calling them "fucking pussy" and so...

Fitness gym's = SHIT!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
gayest thing I have ever heard of.

I want to get some free guest passes to a gym like that, then have a crazy hardcore workout and grunt every set :spy:

:49: :49:

that would be awesome

B

big_duuude

You can count on TVnews to give bodybuilding-like items bad publicity, in this case it's well deserved. :xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs::xyxthumbs:

We need a sticky in the training section on bad gyms like pussy FITNESS to help new members avoid them

F

fistacuffs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The dude who got kicked out was pretty jacked!!

gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No grunting?

Pain said:
No grunting, :eek5nono: no sweating, :eek5nono: no dropping the 5 lb. dumbells, :eek5nono: no uncoordinated sweatsuits, :eek5nono: no cheap sneakers,:eek5nono: no lifting belts,:eek5nono: no protein powder drinks only smoothies,:eek5nono: no lifting gloves, :eek5nono: no straps, :eek5nono: no bandanas,:eek5nono: no testestorone.:eek5nono:
In short just stand there and pretend that lifting 45 lbs. in the bench press machine is excatly what a eunuch with dreams of being a bodybuilder should do.
They can bite me. Planet Fitness should be called Planet Weakness.

L

Lemon_Shrimp

I agree, i like to punch the guy that grunts usually

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would be embarassed to train at that gym. It will be forever known as a gym for wimps.

:uhoh2: