• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, about 16 weeks out right now. Im 5-7 at 197ish, about 11-12ish % BF.
Ignore that pikachu and messy dresser :shootme:

Ill try to keep this updated weekly.
Backdouble 1

NewPic1 1

NewPic2 1

P

Pain

VIP
Looking jacked. Good luck in your show.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice job man.. ur lookin good... very thick chest/shoulders...

what are you cycling?

Big MD

Big MD

Lookin crazy huge bro, if u can get that conditioning down you should have no problem wining that show. Good luck!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys.

Serb, im cyling nothing, lol.

Anyways, the contest is in april, a NPC, non tested, amateur contest. Also, im doin another show in july, an OCB, a tested contest.

Heres what Im using as far as supps:
CEE, A-AKG, Ornithine (need to get more, i ran out a while ago), Glycerine, ON's 100% Whey, NOW's ADAM.

Diet:
1-2 gallons of water.
Meal A: 2-3 egg whites, 4-5 whole eggs. 1 cup oatmeal, with added sugar.
Meal B: 2 boiled skinless, boneless chicken breast. 1-2 yams with added sugar.
Meal C: 2 PB&J sandwiches, with extra PB on whole wheat bread. Tall glass of milk, and 1 scoop whey.
Meal D: (liquid meal) In a blender, 1 cup milk, 1.5tbl PB, 1 cup oats, 1-2 scoops whey.
Meal F: Whole Pasta w/sauce. 2 scoops whey or chicken breast
Pre WO: (liquid meal) water, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop whey. OR a solid meal.
Post WO: 50g Dextrose, 50g Maltodextrin. 10 min later, 2 scoops of whey with milk.

and some other things here and there, but those are the meals i have daily.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Looking great, Sick. You look leaner than 11-12% but I'll take your word for it. I'm looking forward to checking in to see how you're progressing; should be a good thread. Best of luck, bro.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SiCK said:
Thanks guys.

Serb, im cyling nothing, lol.

wow.. major props to you.. i could only imagine what you would look like on the sauce.. great work and amazing genetics.. good luck at your show.. and id say your at 8% bf judging by those pics.. but thats just my guess.. Great Work

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
p.s. i always thought you were black judging by your avatar.. sorry dude

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thx serb, thx line. Well the BF was just my estimate. Btw, Im part italian, lithuanian cherokee indian, black, and irish. lol. But im mostly italian(25%) and lithuanian (25%).

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree w/ line u def look leaner that 11- 12........ so u train late night i see u might consider oats w/ ur pwo instead of the dex/malto mixture that late @ night....thats if ur training at night....from the looks of how u listed ur meals it looks like pwo is ur next to last meal....anyway you look g48 bro

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TrueOutlaw said:
I agree w/ line u def look leaner that 11- 12........ so u train late night i see u might consider oats w/ ur pwo instead of the dex/malto mixture that late @ night....thats if ur training at night....from the looks of how u listed ur meals it looks like pwo is ur next to last meal....anyway you look g48 bro
nah, i dont train late. The way i listed the meals is just that. Not in any order, but just what my meals consist of. Ill just have on those meals ever 2.5ish hours. Anyways, I have heard good things about having oats PWO, just from Layne and others who all know there shit. But, i never had a problem with having simple carbs PWO. Before, I used to just take 75-100g of kool-aid with no problem. Plus, after a WO im not looking foreward to downing oats haha.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking sick..sick,:uhoh2: best of luck in your contest.

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SiCK said:
nah, i dont train late. The way i listed the meals is just that. Not in any order, but just what my meals consist of. Ill just have on those meals ever 2.5ish hours. Anyways, I have heard good things about having oats PWO, just from Layne and others who all know there shit. But, i never had a problem with having simple carbs PWO. Before, I used to just take 75-100g of kool-aid with no problem. Plus, after a WO im not looking foreward to downing oats haha.

i envy you for not having problems w/ the simple carbs.... downing oats after a workout isn't pleasent, i usually put them in the blender w/ the two scoops of whey and h2o and its no problem

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when do you take in your PWO carbs? I take in about half of it before my last set, then the rest after. I started doing that and im seeing great results. Before, i would just take in my carbs when i got home, a 10-15 min drive. Anyways, i have to do a bit of research on the whole oat for pwo thing. I know this may seem ingnorant, but i dont see the point in using oat over high glycemic carbs. Well someday i'll understand the theory, but as of now im too lazy to do the damn research. I have the flu, just finished a 10 page research paper, and have to study for two tests tomorrow.

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i consume it immediately after my last set..i pre-mix it and bring it w/ me

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great, Sick! No doubt you will kick some ass at your show. :) Looking forward to seeing your progress. The pic of you with the hockey mask on is awesome.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update:

Started doing cardio 1-2 times a week (hit style), since the past 2 weeks.

Unfortunately, i havnt made much progress this month. All i can say I probably dropped a percent of bodyfat. My weight is at 199ish right now.

I took some measurements (inches):
waist is 34.5
Biceps: 17
Calfs: 17.25
Quads: 26.75

As far as diet, ive been consistent with it. Expecpt, im starting to lower the portions of my meals a tad bit. Also, i feel im not getting enough of fat. I only eat eggs once or twice in the day, and thats my only source of fat. So i need to order some EFA's and etc.

Ill post progress pics at the end of this month, or the 1st week of January.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think you should up the cardio to 5-6 times a week. i do it 6 times now and im almost 17 weeks out

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive been seeing progress doing cardio 2 times a week. But, ive been doing 2 cardio sessions a day, instead of one session a day, 2 times a week. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon. I like to give my body rest, because im lifting pretty hard in the gym, like i do in the off season.

Small update: I think i added a bit of muscle mass and loss some body fat. Im getting a lot of definition in my quads, I always lacked definition there. I ve been doing a lot high rep, rest paused leg work. Like 20 rep squats, ill do 10 reps to failure, then rest pause and get the other 10 to make 20. So maybe that style of leg training could be why i see more definition, or its just a sign of a loss in my body fat or both.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sick more definition comes from diet and cardio not exercise so your bf is dropping and thats why you see definition in your legs