30-35lb. Thats by no way a dig, im shocked by how big you look for under 17. Great workOriginally Posted by tonka
Unfortunately thats not a good idea. I know tweak agrees with this as we have discussed it before. Cutting down to around 11% before recommencing bulking is the best plane of attack. You will gain better than if you are sporting a high bf% level. Your cardiovascular health will be better which will help you train harder and you will see improves much more easy. Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level.Originally Posted by FireSt0rm
Fat isnt mass
YOu cheat one day a week to keep the metabolism in high gear righT?
Oh and yeah, whats ur msn man, im guessing 24 pounds is really good when your taking it slowly and still hitting your maxium capability of growth.
Just eat protein and healthy meals and complex carbs alot with 4 litres of water with no chocolates or shit like that, only one cheat day a week right?
Evil are your pretending that you actually know something?? jk man
Disclaimer: This is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way, shape, or form encourage use nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner. The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes and shall not take the place of qualified medical advice and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation for any illegal activity.
DISAGREE bro. I can't see why you and others are telling a 16yr old who is currently not in competition mode, and is not obese or seriously overweight to actually cut-up. WHY????? He looks fucking great for a 16yr old, keep doing what you are doing for now, if it ain't broke don't fuck with it. Clean nutrition yes, add a little Cardio yes......but to "CUT_UP" why???? His hormones and genetics are letting him obviously put on some good muscle, let that happen, his metabolic rate will increase just from adding muscle.Originally Posted by EvilDumbell
1. From the pics I'm looking at his bf% levels look fine for a 16yr who is looking to ad size and build a good foundation. (which by the way Tonka if you get some knowledge in there mate you will do pretty well)
2. He is not competeing yet and obviously (no offence mate) his knowledge is not at level where he is ready to compete, so I can see no need to cut at all. Clean diet up for sure, but I think the term cutting-up is being thrown around a bit too loosley.
3.You stated you thought he was 30-35lbs out of cut condition? That is not an unheard of or dramatic off-season condition to be in.
4. His Cardio Vascular health is not going to improve noticeably at all from dieting down, he would need to incorporate cardio into his training. YES it will improve your physique, recovery and training Tonka, if you incorporate a little cardio, but nothing to excess.
5. QUOTE: "Plus you reach the point of no return if you continue bulking with a high bf% level."
He has not got a "HIGH" bf% and the point of "no return" is a long long way away. Look at my pics from last Sept, and my bf% would have been higher then Tonka's is, he is 16, I am 33 he will lose fat quicker then I as I have the metabolism of a Walrus with a rabbits heart looool, but I have no problem if I "clean" up my diet a little and introduce a little cardio.
6. Nutrition is a science in itself, consult a dietition before doing anything dramatic to your diet (that is what they are trained for). As with me, what works for EB my not work for everyone, so check to be sure, even my information is not gospel and i have been reading about bodybuilding and playing with weight (on and off) since 1988 (lool when I was your age).
PS: Tonka I like the pics mate, looking good. Yes maybe clean your diet of a few simple carbs, meaning Macca's, lollies things of that nature and introduce a little cardio every few days just to keep your metabolic rate going in the right direction. Keep your protien levels up. If you plan on competeing anytime real soon (next 6 months) some of what I have written is incorrect and you would need to start cutting, so that by comp time you can be ripped (more defind then cut obviously). GOOD LUCK.
Proudly Sponsored by - www.bioflexnutrition.com
"The Crow That Mimics The Cormarant Always Drowns"- Japanese Proverb
wow thx pumba, This morning 6 am i did a 15 minute jog before breakfast, and i ride to my gym and that take just brisky 15 minutes. Ive now cut all fatty foods from my diet and kept my meals high in protein and carbs. IVe been motivated to do cardio 15 minutes every morning before breakfast, im hoping it is good right?
I am thinking of competing in late 20s maybe cause i don't really know much and i'd rarther learn more then hit the comps at my peak.
Sounds good mate. Even do 15 minutes after your weights. Once you see yourself stalling that is when you increase to maybe 25-30 minutes or increase intensity.
As for competeing, you will find that you will get your head around it quickly, just listen to advice, it may not always be gospel so take it with a grain of salt and do further research, you will probably find you will be fine by about 20-22 after you get a better base to work on, but you are doing fine, I not as large as you at the same age (in saying that, I was a boxer/kickboxer at your age not a weight lifter or Bodybuilder).
Looking nice and thick tonka;) Havent been around lately because my internet is fucked:(
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate;
I am the captain of my soul.