• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fork: The new wonder supplement

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone takes their Whey protein.

People have seen the wonders of creatine.

But what is the next guaranteed supplement that actually delivers on the claims of the label? Fork ®.

Do you have trouble gaining solid mass? Do you wish that you could have the arms of a My Olympia? Well this is the supplement to help you get where you are going! It is guaranteed to help you gain 400% more mass than any other supplement. But don't take our word for it.

Recently in a double blind, placebo controlled trial participants in the placebo group failed to change their weight at all, while those receiving the Fork ® were able to increase their body weight.

Due to its ingenious design the Fork ® is able to administer large doses of food in bit sized portions at regular intervals. Without the Fork ® you just can't get those nutrients into the body to help it grow!! Need more protein? Fork ® can help! Need more carbs? Fork ® can help!

What good are other supplements when this wonder grow product is not there? They are useless! Fork ® is scientifically designed to be used as a precursor to all other supplements. Without it the others are useless. In fact you may be so surprised with your results on Fork ® that you'll throw out all your old supplements!

Buy it now!

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
noob got to stack that fork with spoon and knife

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ According to the research the Fork can be used in combination, but it works with 90% efficiency on its own. This can vary by loading though.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I aint buying it unless muscle-tech makes their own fork product. "compound F","Facik", "forkit" or "Fluecic"

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is that really a supplement????

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha seems promesing. Might try that one:gaygay:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
GJ said:
I aint buying it unless muscle-tech makes their own fork product. "compound F","Facik", "forkit" or "Fluecic"
"ForkIT" is the label name that Fork ® is going out under.

It isn't MuscleTech though. Unfortuneately they turned down the research budget and it went to EAS instead. Though I believe that there will be some cheap knockoffs, and a MuscleTech version coming out soon too. So remember to ForkIT to get a good Fork ®. Don't be fooled into getting ForkD, or Fourkit.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i like Spork ® instead:hsughr:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Spork has a slightly different mode of action. But I believe its still comparable. Of course because of its duel mode of action it is more expensive!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MuscleHead

MuscleHead

:49: :49: :49: :49:

Best thread ever! Supplements are made for ectomorphs who think they have found the answer to there problem.

Truth is you have to eat quality food the rest of the supp industry in the sport is a Con.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm buying a fork tomorrow.
It's amazing to think that people are still able to find these new innovative means of helping us gainers.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bump for this thread,with all this methylated and other crappy supplements people must be reminded the basic stuff...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Forkin4 (4 mass building ingredients)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few testimonials that I found for Fork ®:

"It's Forking fantastic"

"I can't forking believe the mass I've gained"

"Fork ® added 4 centimeters on my arms, now my girlfriend wants me to Fork all the time"

"Fork ® is so convenient I Fork ® all the time"

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^:49:nice ones

fork yea! im swollen

I used to be weak,not anymore thanks fork!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MMM fork Seem promising but I still stick to my beefcake mass gainer 3000000

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A few testimonials that I found for Fork ®:

"It's Forking fantastic"

"I can't forking believe the mass I've gained"

"Fork ® added 4 centimeters on my arms, now my girlfriend wants me to Fork all the time"

"Fork ® is so convenient I Fork ® all the time"
thats a good one tim :49: