• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

" can bench press 950lbs and he is drug free"

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
That website looks like it was made in 1996.

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O screw this guy, i respect he's natural but him saying the reason he didnt enter strongman was cuz he didnt wanna compete against drug users?, Yet he said hed beat those drug users? Yah ok dude, just know ud get dominated,and many of those guys may not even be on drugs, pfister always said he wasnt, Garantee pfister would wreck this dude in strongman

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's not drug free and I find it ridiculous anyone who is that strong would make a claim like that.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a stupid fuck! Does he really think anyone believes him? 365lbs and 825 lbs bench press and natural hahaha:49: hey i can bench more than ronnie coleman can squat and im all natural:49:

TrueOutlaw

TrueOutlaw

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf said:
He's not drug free and I find it ridiculous anyone who is that strong would make a claim like that.
:xyxthumbs: :xyxthumbs:

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
All natural hardwork, baby!
Muscletech should hire him.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
works out 3-4 hours a day, sometimes 6-7, 7 days a week.wow.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i wanna see his curls with 315 not cheating also. And another thing i forgot to put was him claiming he is bigger then everyone on drugs lmao. Hes fat, their is no reason a fat guy hsould claim to have bigger arms then coleman. Ok im sure many fat men have bigger legs then coleman yet they dont say "o, i have bigger legs then the former mr. olympia"

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy was or maybe still is in the Guiness World recoreds for having the largest recorded chest size in the world.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I mean, why he is not natural? Coleman is strong as hell, yeah, but is a bodybuilder, not an strongman. Ronnie deadz max is 800pounds and I believe strongman record in that exercice is more than thousand pounds...

Look at his chest, it's HUGE, maybe he can bench press than amount of weight...

D

Dstan

how the hell do u get that big working out 3 to 4 hours a day and in high school 6-7 hours wtf how can u be that big. Either way lifting that much weight is an amazing accomplishment.

shade

shade

2 pics of him

Isaac7scott 1

Isaac3scott 1

SAAC BUILT HIS GIGANTIC ARMS BY WORKING HIS WAY UP TO DOING BARBELL CURLS
FROM 300 TO 345 LBS!!!

all drug free!! yeah thats right!

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that guy is an animal, have alot of respec for him for being drug free and that strong

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's not drug free. Not that I'm taking away from what he has done but the guy is not drug free.

shade

shade

how do you know?

B

big_duuude

This crap pops up every now and then and is believable as chimonny's apparent feats of strength.
P U R E B U L L
In both cases the pictures are at very odd angles so you can't really see what's going on but some so called reputable person always attests to it.
Likewise the size measurement pics ! Besides any article or author/ publisher referring to the upper arm as the bicep has no credibility whatsoever.
Guinness: We have witnessed you bench 825 lbs. and documented it, that was an incredible sight. Isaac you accomplished this all without the use of steroids or any other muscle enhancing drugs.
zzzzzzzzzzzz
I think GUINNESS has been downing too many pints off Guinness. If he was training as long as he says (daily) and every day, yes the muscles would adapt to that schedule but would rarely if ever produce growth.
Besides the CNS wouldn't recover.