• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulkboy cutting pics!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just thought id post some of these here to, for those of u who dont visit the log section, i have now been cutting for 3 weeks, any feedback is good guys:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
heres a latspread for u:xyxthumbs:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pretty decent for your age dude, thick legs and back, i think ur chest is ur weakness

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work BB! Those abs are coming out for sure. :)

You've got some big delts and legs. All that hard work is paying off.

Thanks for sharing,
Banshee

th3darkmarket

th3darkmarket

Nice quads bro, I bet you'll be ecstatic with those once you cut down.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look pretty good. You are at a good BF to cut down from. You still have visible abs, that is awesome. Your chest is probably your lagging bodypart, you really dont have any kind of upper chest, but hopefully you can bring that up after your cut. You are still young to, so you have alot of time for improvements :xyxthumbs:

I wish I had started bodybuilding at your age :tear: I didnt start till I was 20.

D

Dstan

not bad at all dude. Everything is good chest will come ya know since ur young you have time even if u weren't that young everyone has time. Anyways looking pretty good on ur cut.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max ot: thx mate, my chest is weak i know, but im working on it:D

Banshee: thx girl, i just really wonna get my bf down a couple of % more, to get those lower abs out, the fat sticks real good down there:( thx for ur comment:)

th3darkmarket: thx man, my legs are my strongest bodypart, i just hope i dont lose to much muscle on them while cutting...

Paulie: thx man, yeah my upper pecs sucks, i have really tried to bring them up, but its hard, just gotta keep on working on them i guess:)

Dstan: yeah man, i really need to bring up those pecs, but yeah i have all the time in the world so hopefully they will come:D

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I mentioned in your log. Looking real good. Kept some good thickness and size yet can see the abs.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rocky: Thx my english chap:D Im just hoping that as the cut goes on, ill still be able to keep muscle. we will see, so far its working out fine, i eat alot, just healthier to keep that mass intact...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice work bro...looking good! keep it up, stay strict with the diet and you'll be there in no time

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beau37:thx buddy, ill do my best, comments like urs motivate me not to cheat on my diet, im gonna do this:xyxthumbs:

D

Dobbs

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yah u definitley look to be in a good posititon to cut, it looks like you haveall the potential for that cut stage to turn out great. Chest isnt bad, but its your weakness just cuz you got big lats, your chest is big your lats though just overshadow it whcih is fine for now. Your lower body looks to match your upper body well also. How old r u btw? definitley got me beat.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dobbs: thx alot man:) yeah im trying to stay consistent with my diet and and just keep pushing forward, hard sometimes when ur used to eat like i have:D

yeah my chest needs to be brought up, im really trying to grow my upper pecs, but its real hard, they just dont seem to grow:(

im 17 btw:)

ruel

ruel

looking good but need to improve ur upper chest!

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude the idea with SIDE CHEST SHOT is to make your chest appear as thick as possible.. so u gotta breathe in and hold ur chest out... not bein rude or nothing but your chest is hardly visible the way you did it in the pics.
i dont know wat da hell today's side chests are judged upon...scrunchiness??...i think the only person who knows how to pull a decent side chest in IFBB is markus ruhl

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ruel: yeah i know im working on it:D

Mygeeto: Yeah im not much of a poser lol, ill try to remember that, thx for the tip, always good with some constructive critizism:)

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lookin good..Dont worry about your upper chest.. just keep training ,your only 17.:xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lionheart said:
Lookin good..Dont worry about your upper chest.. just keep training ,your only 17.:xyxthumbs:

thx alot man, well im trying to improve it but its kinda hard, just seems like one of those genetic weakspots. but yeah ill keep training and hoping it comes up as i get older:xyxthumbs: