• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally decided to start a log after several months of being 2 lazy.......During the school year I train with Flex and Shutupnsquat........who are 2 intense "hardcore" workout partners......no sorry we don't throw around weights like Jay Moore.........thanx for visiting my log and any kind of encouragement will be greatly appreciated.......I also hope to be putting up some pics in the near future to get some real, true help from you MuscleMecca bodybuilders...........:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big Leg Day

Hit the "Wheels" Hard today:

Squat:
315lbs x 14
365lbs x 10
455lbs x 10
495lbs x 10(Pb!)
545lbs x 5 (PERSONAL BEST) :bowroflarms:
Had some left outer quad pain, tried to do Leg Press/ Hack Squats but hurt even with light weight.....

Leg Extensions
190lbs x 17
220lbs x 15
230lbs x 13

Seated Leg Curls
3 plates x 10
3 plates x 10
3 plts plus 25lbs x 10

Leg Curls
150lbs x 10
150lbs x 10
140lbs x 10 drop set 90lbs x 7

S

SalGT

Strong as hell!..Good job. I had the same problem with my left outer quad area, when I went up to 405 on squats, it felt as if my quad was pulling apart and it was pretty painful. So I stopped doing any form of squat for about 2 weeks then the pain went away. I'm sure it was from overtraining, I don't recommend doing the BIG three on one leg day (Squat, Hack Squat, Leg Press), for example I would just choose Squats and Hack squat or front squat and leg press on a given day.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SalGT said:
Strong as hell!..Good job. I had the same problem with my left outer quad area, when I went up to 405 on squats, it felt as if my quad was pulling apart and it was pretty painful. So I stopped doing any form of squat for about 2 weeks then the pain went away. I'm sure it was from overtraining, I don't recommend doing the BIG three on one leg day (Squat, Hack Squat, Leg Press), for example I would just choose Squats and Hack squat or front squat and leg press on a given day.
thanx salgt, i've been really trying to add a lot of size to my legs, i used to do about 5 different quad workouts not even counting hamstrings.....then my lifting partner Shutupnsquat got me on this new routine and it is def. hard as hell becuz of the amount of mass building exercises but i've seen some pretty good improvement............when u hurt ur outer quad was there ne way u could stretch it??? becuz i cannot personally find ne stretch to loosen it up :confused:

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see a new log in here. Keep us posted turkisch :xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A new log and a damn strong one at that. Hugely impressive squat there. Keep it up.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jebus man those squats are fucking insane!

Turkish1530 said:
when u hurt ur outer quad was there ne way u could stretch it??? becuz i cannot personally find ne stretch to loosen it up :confused:
You know the stretch where you just pull your foot up to your ass and it stretches your quad? Kneel down with your back facing a wall, bring your foot up so it's near your ass and put your foot on the wall, and put the other leg out in front, awesome stretch for the quads. You do do other stretches for your legs before you train though don't you?

I found a picture of the quad stretch because I suck at explaining stuff :49:

E2pate2 1

Kinda like that, but kneeling and with your foot against a wall :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome numbers all around man, those squats really stand out:D so are u competing or what?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your one strong dude.. ill keep an eye on this log.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Turkish1530 said:
Squat:
495lbs x 10(Pb!)
545lbs x 5 (PERSONAL BEST) :bowroflarms:
:hhj: We've got another strong log on our hands, boys. That's some monstrous stuff!

By the way, I didn't realize Flex and Shutupnsquat lived in Pittsburgh; I'm actually in Monroeville for the summer, and I'll probably stop by the contest Shutupnsquat's doing in the Burgh. Are either of you doing the competition with him?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanx for everyone stopping by to look at my log....it really motivates me when fellow bodybuilders give me compliments.....

thanx for stopping in philosopher i'll def. keep u guys posted and stop by to check out ur logs...

thanx Rocky the squat was pretty intense i thought i was going to throw up b4 i even attempted it i was so pumped and nervous.....:49:

thanx chesticles i'm gonna give that stretch a try hopefully it helps, and thanx for taking ur time to get that pic for me man it really helped... :bowroflarms:

thanx Bulkboy, and i am looking to possibly start competing next year, i was going to do a show with Shutupnsquat in July but i've been doing so well putting some clean mass on that i didn't want to interrupt it w/ a diet......

thanx Serb, that means a lot man i've seen ur log and know u can move some weight urself and ur def. not a small dude either... :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
whats up Glex, no me nor Flex are doing the show with him, i think that next year we possibly may do 3 shows together like a tour haha, but for now its just Shutupnsquat, where are u training in Monroeville becuz that is where me and Shutupnsquat train together.......i talked to him yesterday and he told me to tell everyone that he will be back on MuscleMecca pretty soon he is currently working in South Carolina and can't wait to come back and get his log going again and post some pics to show his progression.......He is currently around 190lbs and he said that everything is coming together very well.......he hopes to be posting some more pics within the next couple days....he's the one who moves the serious weight by the way, when he was 200lbs he squatted 585 i think for 2-3 reps if i remember correctly.....we'll have to try and get the story straight from him :bowroflarms:

D

Dstan

dang boy that's some heavy ass squats.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PS: I do not mean any offense to Max-OT Mass with the name of my log....don't wanna sound like a d*ck......

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Holy hell, no wonder shutupnsquat picked that name.

Right now I'm just training at the worthless gym at our apartment complex, hopefully I'll move on to the gym at my girlfriend's work if that's good, otherwise I don't have a gym.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah glex sometimes u gotta do what u gotta do, just make sure u hit it hard like ur at ne other gym.....we normally go to the oxford club out in monroeville and i just use an extra pass that he has, its a real nice gym really pricey

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice to see another log pop up that is some major squats hope your quad is feeling better i will without a doubt keep an eye on this log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back Day

Lat Pulldowns
250 x 12
250 x 12
250 x 13 (got pretty pumped) :e5dunno:
Only thing that sux about lat pulldowns at my gym is that 250lbs is the whole rack........ :e5dunno:

Overhand bent over rows
315 x 15 (Light weight baby)
405 x 11
455 x 10
should have attempted 495lbs which is my pb, but pu$$ied out.....:ughnoes:

T-Bar Rows in Corner
5 plts(45 lb plates) x 15
6 plts x 12
7 plts x 5 (that was heeavvy):eek5nono:

Reverse Grip Pulldowns
180 x 15 (light weight)
230 x 10
230 x 10
240 x 9

Seated Rows (once again kinda sux cuz 250lbs is the whole rack):e5dunno:
250 x 10
250 x 9 (grip died out)
250 x 10

Also hit some calves

donkey calf raises (machine)
400 x 10
400 x 10
400 x 9-10
400 x 8-10

Standing Calf Raises (Machine)
320 x 10
240 x 12
220 x 10

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those are some monster ass weights dude? do you have any pics of yourself? and no offence but with a log with this much weight in it, id be curious to see your form..

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SerbMarko said:
those are some monster ass weights dude? do you have any pics of yourself? and no offence but with a log with this much weight in it, id be curious to see your form..
thanx for the compliment Serb really appreciated i'm def. no where near ur size but i'm trying to put some real mass on, I really need to thank my lifting partners at school (ShutupnSquat and Flex) for motivating me to push myself in the gym and get those heavy a$$ weights moving and now keep it up while we are home from school........ i wanna get some pics up just to get some honest opinions from u MuscleMecca Bodybuilders but the only problem is that i don't have a camera so i need to borrow one off of one of my friends........but i will defiantly, defiantly be posting some up soon :hsughr: