• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Universal Supps

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone done a Universal M stack cycle? Looks like a decent product and from my experience Universal actually makes products that work, no hype. Post any of your experiences with there products here. Thanks guys

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone done a Universal M stack cycle? Looks like a decent product and from my experience Universal actually makes products that work, no hype. Post any of your experiences with there products here. Thanks guys

Save your money and spend it on a better supp and/or food.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I eat food man im asking for people's experiences with the supplement company. You say save your money give me reasons why?

TUFFGUY

TUFFGUY

I eat food man im asking for people's experiences with the supplement company. You say save your money give me reasons why?

Ya bro, I know a ton of guys at animalpak.com and they said their strenght went up liek crazy, I suggest buying it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Throw up a link to the ingredients in it and I'll take a look at them. I haven't heard anything at all good from them since the ban a few years back.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
animal paks i can say from experience are worth it, cheap compared to most companies MV's....got everything you need in em and more

ruel

ruel

this stuff is good! i recovered from my shoulder injury

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
which stuff?

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I've tried all the supps and notice a pump and nothing more. Same goes for my friends who have tried it.

Ya bro, I know a ton of guys at animalpak.com and they said their strenght went up liek crazy, I suggest buying it.

All of the guys at that website are endorsed by Universal so of course they will say Animal Products are great. Even their Multi-Vitamin is not that great.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nr.1

nr.1

And what about Animal Stak 2 ? ..and how it looks like when i comapare Universal Animal vs Fizogen ?

TUFFGUY

TUFFGUY

I've tried all the supps and notice a pump and nothing more. Same goes for my friends who have tried it.

All of the guys at that website are endorsed by Universal so of course they will say Animal Products are great. Even their Multi-Vitamin is not that great.

Im talkin about the people on the forum, people like u and me, THEY SAID IT WAS GREAT. And I gurantee their bigger than you.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im talkin about the people on the forum, people like u and me, THEY SAID IT WAS GREAT. And I gurantee their bigger than you.

:bowroflarms: So? There bigger than him, and that means what? That these supps are what got them big. They aren't going to put mass on you. All of the good substances they used got banned in the last laws past. You can still get them from underground companies and smaller companies but Universal is out of it.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

No reason to call me out because of my statements. The "bigger than you" argument is pointless as many guys are very well educated but are not big (i.e. Chad Nichols).

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:ugh:

first off, are you implying that they are bigger because they took this stack? yeah, i'm sure that it was the stack they took them from being smaller than wolf, to bigger than wolf. surely it wasn't their dieting and training.

2nd, i grantee ronnie coleman is bigger than wolf. but i damn sure would go to wolf before i went to ronnie if i wanted advice on suppliments or dieting or training. size=/=knowledge.

3rd, you used the wrong form of their, which really looks bad when you are trying to call someone out. :eek5nono:

i say, stick with what you know works. a multi, creatine, and some whey protien for PWO. no need to get all fancy.

hugegunns

hugegunns

Not all of the supps were banned a few years back, just the good ones, you know the ones that read "some ingredients have been known to cause cancer in lab rats," those were banned. I personaly like universals supps though. On the other hand just like Wolf said spend that money on steak and chicken bro.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
animal paks i can say from experience are worth it, cheap compared to most companies MV's....got everything you need in em and more

i disagree their are much cheaper omore natural and much better for u vitamins out their than this one. As far as the M stack goes its not necessary. i used it before when i was younger and it gives u a boost similar to andro, but now that im older i would say that nothing can add size like an extra meal.

God Bless
Ben

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

Universal is one of the few legit companies out there.

L

loiacanoa

i dunno what you guys are talking about. universal is the shit.

L

loiacanoa

concerning M-stak

"M-Stak can help increase anabolism via protein synthesis and nitrogen retention. M-Stak can help shuttle more of the calories you eat into lean mass, not body fat (nutrition-partitioning), making this product ideal for those lifters looking for lean gains"

So you NEED to EAT with this supplement. Animalpak never said replace food with this supplement and you will grow. Food and this supp go hand in hand so chill the fuck out.