• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman: Relentless (both dvds)

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Click on the tabs to see DVD1 and DVD2.

Featuring 8x Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman, begins filming at a bodyweight of 325 lbs. during his final week off-season - 13 weeks out from the Olympia (July 3-6, 2006). It includes four days of workouts and all six meals consumed during off season beginning at 10:30 AM until 3:00 AM.

The video resumes on September 11, 2006 just three weeks before the Olympia. You will see the changes to his daily routine and his body. It also includes his departure for the Olympia pre-judging and his return after the Olympia finals. (Olympia contest footage not included.) Also included is his post-Olympia celebration party.

Last edited by a moderator:
Joeb23

Joeb23

would u happen to have ronnie's leg workout from bfto 2005? if u could please post that it would be really appreciated:tiphat:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks heaps as tech :hay:

ill have to watch it tomorrow when i have more time

O

oscar55

325 lbs???No way!!! 285...somthing like that!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what a shitty Diet even for off-season...I guess with killer genetics it dont much matter, though he could be better if he had a solid diet.

LOL gotta love how he puts BBQ sauce on his burgers like 6 times and everytime hes dumb enough to flip em and let it burn off then he scraps it to the side of the pan and adds more...to FUNNY!!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
only part one is working for me, none of the rest will play :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
S

SalGT

325 lbs???No way!!! 285...somthing like that!!

This is around 5 weeks which he came in about 295-300 on stage at the Olympia so he is around 325 in the beginning of the film.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I added the second dvd.

Enjoy.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this is awesome tech, thanks a million and for all the vid you put up buddy

CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha man he has a weird diet....and his form is horrible in that back workout. he needs to do his negatives!

P

pumpingiron06

what a shitty Diet even for off-season...I guess with killer genetics it dont much matter, though he could be better if he had a solid diet.

LOL gotta love how he puts BBQ sauce on his burgers like 6 times and everytime hes dumb enough to flip em and let it burn off then he scraps it to the side of the pan and adds more...to FUNNY!!!

lol i was wondering y he kept on doing that when i first watched it, theres like no point in doing that with his burgers.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
about the burger comments the bbq sauce bakes into the meat. i was a line cook all through highschool and then like 3 years after that. we did that for lots of things(chicken and burgers) and their is a big differance in taste and moisture in the meat. so thats probably why he does that, it tastes much better that way.

I dont see what the big deal about his diet is either looks sound to me. he doesnt eat veggies, and takes enough vitamins and minerals for 2 people. whats the problem with it :e5dunno:

If u wanna get real picky im sure i could pick apart just about anyones diet. j because they dont follow the rules to a T doenst mean they dont work, obviously right.

Thank you very much for the effort u put into loading the dvds tech.

God Bless
Ben

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Tech, thanks a lot for the videos, I really appreciate the effort you put into posting them. I definitely enjoyed them. Thanks again!