• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

a couple of the k-rider

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i promise to back you up, to tri harder..........

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your a big boy thats for sure, but your in desperate need of a cut. :ughnoes:

back has nice width, and obviously everything is thick at this point.

I wouldn't bulk for too much longer dude, your pretty high % wise currently.

props for posting pics.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why wouldnt i keep bulking, i had that same amount of fat for the last year, the only thing thats changed is ive grown bigger muscles underneath, its my nutritional mass buffer lol........nah i could be leaner.....but im not doing a cut, just avoiding junk and starting to ride my bike.....cutting is a young bodybuilders enemy, so many kids shoot themselves in the foot, by cutting and bulking to often, its easier to loose 15% fat than it is to gain 15 kgs of muscle, i dont have time to waste

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't cut if you don't mind that bf your at. No real need too. Just keep your diet in check and keep on going. Your looking thick.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ cheers big04pimpin, yeah its not like i enjoy being a bit tubby, but my stomach is still flat and stuff, so i dont see the point in getting lean machine if its only going to hault progress........i find when i increase cals, i progress really well and over time that initial fat gain slowly comes down as my muscles get bigger and start using up the excess....so im eating for the size i want to be.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some get way too critical for us young guys to be ripped and big. Its usually either or since we are so young. Can really have both unless you have perfect genetics. Keep up the good work bro.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i totally agree, you have to be out of shape to get in shape, i know im a too fat, but not by as much as most people would claim, im 20% bf max in that pic, probably less, to really grow at max speed you need to be at 15% bf, i dont care what people say, especially if your natural. you need to have the blanket of nutritonal surpluss to grow at freaky speeds, i dont want to cut and bulk 8 weeks on, change, etc, im paying my dues for the next 2-3 years and really getting fucking big, when i have the most of the mass i need, thats when i will get my shit together and bring the body fat down to 10-12%. if i cut down to that now id be dragging the building process out for years and years, this sport is about patience but not that much patience, i want to be competing in the heavyweights asap.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I feel ya. I couldn't keep a low BF (10%) while trying to put mass on. My genetics just don't do it. I can though at 13-15% and stay there the whole process. Just keep your diet in check so when you do cut, you don't make it harder on yourself then it has to be.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^advice recieved, duly noted....im wating for some bike parts so i can go riding for cardio, i'll be set then, i havent done any cardio for months, and its the difference between 20% and 14% bf, no doubt

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking very thick brother, just gotta shed sum of that bf and u will looking sick

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
i know your a pussy and you dont want to show your face but just black it out and show me your front lat and front double bi. front lat was always your favourite pose in the gym. Forearms are excellent and your thickness of your back is great on that artistic single arm bicep non mandatory pose. I think your delts are great in the back double bi too that is obvious good job big fella.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive got some but they came out real blurry and i wasnt pulling the poses right, because the mrs would press the button but the red eye was on, so the delay basically meant the pic was taken while i was in motion going into the relax. i'll get you some next week but.

im 250lb now, basically if i can keep getting stronger at this weight, by the end of the year i will be looking gnarly, bought a bike for cardio yewww. not bad for 3.5 years training, rember our first year of college....i was such a noob lol....i cant wait for how i will look in 2-3 years time, it will be fucking sick

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
off season you match the size of that big arsed fella that beat me in my debut contest(better not name him incase he comes to this board too oneday) And that is testament to you because we both know he was a bit of a chemist and your not. You were less of a pussy then me in first year the only difference is your physique has changed mine hasnt :p

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, you will get back into the game, you know it, you've just been set back by a big move and too much grab ass with that cute little fench girl....do you roleplay french made scenario's....thats what i would do, yeah i outweigh the chemist atm, but he has less bf than me, he is looking real good actually, massive thickness, but im closer than ever, and chemical free, so thats good.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think u look great man, yeah pretty high% but i can see that u have tons of muscle underneath there, great shoulders and back width, keep doing what ur doing cuz its obviously working for u:xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking large man. Good wide back and thick ol' arms.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great can defintaly see the mass underneath, I know where your coming from. As long as you keep your diet in check, theres no need to cut yet. My weight should be climbing up pretty quick too now.... no longer working as a farm hand, I can't even begin to explain the calorie expenditures in that job... might as well be doing cardio all day.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really thick man, good job for putting on the size you have. How old are you anyway? I can understand why you're not going to do a cut anytime soon. You don't look as young as most of the guys on this forum, so you're just trying to pack on as much size as you can right now. What are your goals as of right now?

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im 21, 6 foot, 250 pounds..............my goals are in this order, win a natural comp in australia, so a state comp, then a national, and then i will take it form there, so basically those goals are pretty far away for me right now, i really wanna bring in a freaky amount of natural mass, plus being 6 foot, you really gotta get heavy to look good, its a fair amount of frame to fill out.

for the moment in in the building phase, i spent the last few years worrying about shape and doing fancy programs to get a mad bicep peak, but since doing dc, ive boiled down my training to the essentials, eat big, get stronger over a rep rep range etc, so for the next few years im just going to slap it on, and i will cut up later, i dont wanna get trapped in the yearly competitng cycle a lot of young guys do, where they cut every year and do a show, it just slows your progress. having said that i need to drop some bodyfat...but slowly and surely is whats best.

diesel722

diesel722

you would be surprised, sometimes dieting down for a show or just in general is the best way to break a slump of weight gain. for example be4 i started competing i was stuck at like 230lbs for prob a couple years. i started out really skinnny so my body was used to me always trying to bulk, cutting was not in my vocab. and i never did cardio cuz i didnt need to . then i did my first show and dieted down to about 215 and literaly about 3 weeks after i was about 250lbs just from the shock of dieting down(which i had never done) then eating to bulk again. it has been working like that for me ever sense. so just a suggestions if u get stuck u may want to diet down a lil not saying u have to get show ready but just shock ur body for a month or two then when u start bulking i can almost promise u will blow right by ur starting weight. If u feel like ur way is working then by all means continue just giving some personal advice trying to help r young era step up...