• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pickle's log - So sexy it hurts.

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
With that title, i look forward to it :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking forward to it, awesome stuff bro:D

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ready for the comeback brother

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Since this isn't the official start to my comeback log I'll just say tonight i tried to squat over 100kgs for the first time this year (not because I couldn't do it but because I have been too lazy to train inbetween working 7 days a week and moving towns finding a place to live etc) Anywho I put 120kg on the bar and squatted it 6 easy times. I was stoked :p None of you might be but I am. Arse to the grass too. Ill start posting my comeback as of monday after I finally buy a bench for my home gym...

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
120kg for 6 reps is great man, cant wait till u start posting those sessions, i do not doubt ill be impressed, a physique like urs only come with quality training so looking forward to some sessions bro:D hows ur training style btw? fullbody, split training etc?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats a pretty large amount on squats for not squatting so long :eek4:

looking forward to your updates :hsughr:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice work on the sqauts, for a tall amn you certainly have a natural talent for the old squat......what are you doing for work these days? are you personal training etc? whats the missus doing?

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
updates updates updates.....................maybe you can write up all your old pb's for your best lifts for each bodypart, and so you have a guide of where you have to get back to and move on from???

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad to see that squat brother!!! but we need more than that!!! updates! updates! updates!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
haha thanks for the support everyone. You pressured me into this session. I dare say despite the soft weights its the best session ive had all year and i gotta start somewhere right. Still not the official start to my program as I still havent bought a bench for my home gym :)

ATG squat.
30kg by 10(it was what i had on the bar already from a previous session shut up)
70kg by 8
Work sets
goal 120kg 3 sets of 6.
did 2 sets of 6. But i didnt like how my knees were tracking so the 3rd set i went back :( to 70kg for 6. Ill def have to be less ambitious with weights here until i sort my knee mess out.

Good Mornings
goal was 3 sets of 12 on 70kg
Peice of piss gentleman did it and it felt good:coolguy:

Chins.
1 set of 8 rack chins for a warm up
Goal was 3 by 8 bw
did it but by god it was hard :keke:

standing military press
warmup bar by 8
warmup 40kg by 6
work sets goal 3 sets of 50kg by 8
first 2 sets i got. last set i went back to 40kg:coolguy:

tricep barbell overheads superset with barbell curls
goal was 3*10 with 35kg
Got them all. :food-snacking:

it was a nice session for me. I really got to get the frequency up now and start putting together goals... And buy a bench. :) thanks for your support agian fellas. Ill go surf your logs now.

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good work bro, its good considering the time off, keep it up

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you finally posting up. Like you say you gotta start somewherer and you'll only improve. Looking forward to your strength explosion.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's finally posting his log!!!!! :gaygay: very solid sessions considering all of ur time off, the weight and reps will start rocketing up like crazy :tiphat:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome session and strenght:D the standing military is strong and damn ur squatting is impressive considering ur height and the amount of time away from serious training:D