• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Vitargo

Joeb23

Joeb23

Is the professional supplements brand vitargo the one everybody talks about and the one that pros really use? or is there another maker of vitargo?:confused: some insight would be appreciated:linedrunk:

jdowden87

jdowden87

the only vitargo i've heard of is Vitargo CGL by a brand called Nutrex. its basically creatine. murkus ruhl is sponsored by nutrex and says he uses it, but i don't know if he really does. you can find it on bodybuilding.com

Joeb23

Joeb23

thanks for the response, but i meant the vitargo carb drink that the pros use to carb up. i was just wondering what brand of it do the pros use and if there are other brands besides pro. supp. thanks again :tiphat:

brizzy03

brizzy03

thanks for the response, but i meant the vitargo carb drink that the pros use to carb up. i was just wondering what brand of it do the pros use and if there are other brands besides pro. supp. thanks again :tiphat:

the only two brands i know about are the nutrex and pro supps. i've used both of them. the only diff between the two is that nutrex has 10g creatine monohydrate already mixed in.

i used vitargo in my post workout shakes. it seems to work really well. i've been using it for the past 3 weeks and gained about 6 lbs of lean muscle. u can also do the milos sarcev 3 drink thing with:

5g glutamine
5-10g BCAA powder
5-10g creatine monohydrate
50-75g vitargo
1 scoop gatorade

*then post-workout, just add 50g whey protein to mix

curqleez

curqleez

professional supp. vitargo is the one I would get. Good stuff

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
go under hot product deals on here and see my thread. They had real great prices for vitargo. It is just waxzy maize, and its good to take with creatine hence the reason you can buy it with it already mixed in.

M

Markoni321

just buy WMS , and if you want real vitargo then you have to order from Europe

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I always heard that they used Nutrex brand because it has creatine mixed in it so if you use the drink that the pros use (the marlos sarcev drink like brizzy03 said below) you do not have to buy two different products. It works great, I love it and have made some nice gains off of it.:xyxthumbs:

HATER

HATER

the only two brands i know about are the nutrex and pro supps. i've used both of them. the only diff between the two is that nutrex has 10g creatine monohydrate already mixed in.

i used vitargo in my post workout shakes. it seems to work really well. i've been using it for the past 3 weeks and gained about 6 lbs of lean muscle. u can also do the milos sarcev 3 drink thing with:

5g glutamine
5-10g BCAA powder
5-10g creatine monohydrate
50-75g vitargo
1 scoop gatorade

*then post-workout, just add 50g whey protein to mix

i'm really interested in tryin this out in about 3-4 months time.. but i have a few questions..

1. "1 scoop of gatorade". ...now.. how tha heck do u do that.. lol.how do u measure one scoop..... and can i use orange juice instead..??

2.how much time before your workout do u take that mix ??

3. when do u take the drink on your non-work out days.. ?? and would it be 2 shakes on non work out days or would you still take both but split up between 4 or 5 hours?

brizzy03

brizzy03

i'm really interested in tryin this out in about 3-4 months time.. but i have a few questions..

1. "1 scoop of gatorade". ...now.. how tha heck do u do that.. lol.how do u measure one scoop..... and can i use orange juice instead..??

2.how much time before your workout do u take that mix ??

3. when do u take the drink on your non-work out days.. ?? and would it be 2 shakes on non work out days or would you still take both but split up between 4 or 5 hours?

first, the one scoop comes from powder gatorade mix.
second, i take it 1 hour before, during, and immediately after. the pre and during mix is what is listed above. the post workout mix simply has 50g whey protein added(vanilla tastes best)

on non-workout days i will just take in one of the mixes above without the whey. i make sure i eat A LOT of food on non-workout days as well.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HATER

HATER

first, the one scoop comes from powder gatorade mix.
second, i take it 1 hour before, during, and immediately after. the pre and during mix is what is listed above. the post workout mix simply has 50g whey protein added(vanilla tastes best)

on non-workout days i will just take in one of the mixes above without the whey. i make sure i eat A LOT of food on non-workout days as well.

well do i have to use gatorade>???.. gatorade is just used for flavour i'm assuming.... also.. can i use orange juice instead?.. another thing.. i'm not sure that i would be taking that during workin out as well, thats gonna kill my wallet, so do u think just the before and after is good enough???

brizzy03

brizzy03

well do i have to use gatorade>???.. gatorade is just used for flavour i'm assuming.... also.. can i use orange juice instead?.. another thing.. i'm not sure that i would be taking that during workin out as well, thats gonna kill my wallet, so do u think just the before and after is good enough???

u can use orange juice, u just want around 15-20g simple sugars. i'm sure before and after should give you good results. milos has his athletes take it during so that you can stay in an anabolic state throughout your workout b/c of the saturation of nutrients in your blood stream.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HATER, it wont kill your wallet. I am in the same situation, and you will be fine. Brizzy03 and I use the same shake during our workouts. If your worried about not wanting to always buy a gatorade then buy the gatorade powder at the stores and that will work just fine. The electrolytes and sugar will help during your exercise, trust me, its much better and cheaper than using OJ every day.

HATER

HATER

HATER, it wont kill your wallet. I am in the same situation, and you will be fine. Brizzy03 and I use the same shake during our workouts. If your worried about not wanting to always buy a gatorade then buy the gatorade powder at the stores and that will work just fine. The electrolytes and sugar will help during your exercise, trust me, its much better and cheaper than using OJ every day.

awsome.. thnx man.. did u get great results from it??..if so, wut kind of results, size?, strenght?,.. i'm mainly lookin to put on size, so if this is a good mix to put on size, then i'm all for it.

brizzy03

brizzy03

awsome.. thnx man.. did u get great results from it??..if so, wut kind of results, size?, strenght?,.. i'm mainly lookin to put on size, so if this is a good mix to put on size, then i'm all for it.

it's primarily to put on lean mass. since using it, i've gained about 12 lbs. of lean mass.

brizzy03

brizzy03

how long did it take you to put on that much size??

prob about 3 weeks. i had been dieted down for USAs and was 140 when the show came around. when i started taking the vitargo mix, i was 160 and right now I am 176. i'm all natural by the way, so that wasn't b/c of other "supps"

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I have been bobybuilding for 7 years now and so size comes very slowly now. Since I have been usint that shake I have put on some noticeable size and my workout have been great, since I am giving my muscles what they need. So size and great workouts (which means increased strength of course) is a always a good thing no?:xyxthumbs:

HATER

HATER

I have been bobybuilding for 7 years now and so size comes very slowly now. Since I have been usint that shake I have put on some noticeable size and my workout have been great, since I am giving my muscles what they need. So size and great workouts (which means increased strength of course) is a always a good thing no?:xyxthumbs:

of course it is man.. thnx alot for your input, this is definately sumthin i want to try...

HATER

HATER

prob about 3 weeks. i had been dieted down for USAs and was 140 when the show came around. when i started taking the vitargo mix, i was 160 and right now I am 176. i'm all natural by the way, so that wasn't b/c of other "supps"

thnx alot for ur help brizzy, i'm also a natural, i'm leaning down right now, or i should say, tryin to bring down my waist.. lol... once i'm happy with my size, i will definately try this out., i really want more size on my frame, if its even possible anymore.