• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler 3 days out pics!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay looks incredible ,check out the waist!!Thank you Dave(madmax6)from these pics..

MADMAX said:
Here is Jay on Wednesday morning, a little flat (as he says) but shredded!

100 1256 wm 1

100 1257 wm 1

100 1226 wm 1

100 1230 wm 1

100 1233 wm 1

100 1237 wm 1

100 1243 wm 1

100 1229 wm 1

100 1227 wm 1

H

hawk53

this pic just really convinced me that he will win his 2nd olympia

Dante

Dante

he looks good. nothing special tho.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks good, but the perspective of the picture makes it hard to tell much about his waist. Pictures taken from about always make the waist look smaller. But he is looking real good.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay is winning this olympia, no question about it...

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks good but we will just have to see what happens when he steps on stage.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOOOOOOW. HOHOHO, forget about taking first place, rest of the pack.

Jay is just BRILLIANT.

Wow, I wouldn't expect him to look THAT good.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whoa he is looking huge in this pic :2:

MADMAX6

MADMAX6

Respected Member
I would like you guys to notice, when did you ever see an OLympia champion post that many pics all year long leading up the the show to keep his fans updated on his progress and how he's gonna show up for the show, the answer is NEVER!! THis is nothing yet either, keep checking in as Jay will keep you guys updated as the week progresses.
Max.

Diesel

Diesel

Jay looks good. His legs look crazy as usual, but it seems to me like something is just missing. His upper body is not conditioned as I thought it would be. Especially compared to his legs. He is lacking detail and lines in his upper body which is Colemans strong point. Does Jay ever have separation in his delts?? I mean c'mon, even his abs are usually sliced and diced but not in these pics. Even his arms lack detail. To me, besides his back, I see more of a bigger Jay Cutler than a improved Jay Cutler. I'm not being biased here, but u all should never count out Ronnie. Let's see what happens on D-Day fellas...

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whats Jays weight is right now Dave?Still 280s?

Diesel

Diesel

I would have thought that due to Jays condition he kept the whole year, his upper body condition would be crazy dialed in at this point but it's not. I would like to see Martinez beat him. He has way better flowing lines, shape, and muscle bellies compared to Cutler. To me, Cutlers (upper) body looks the same at 3 day's out than it did at 6 or so weeks out. That's just my opinion.

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would have thought that due to Jays condition he kept the whole year, his upper body condition would be crazy dialed in at this point but it's not. I would like to see Martinez beat him. He has way better flowing lines, shape, and muscle bellies compared to Cutler. To me, Cutlers (upper) body looks the same at 3 day's out than it did at 6 or so weeks out. That's just my opinion.

That would be kind of cool the see Big Vic win since he's one of my favorites