• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Victor vs. Jay Comparisons

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are some quick comparisons I made. It is between these 2 guys for the win. I have Victor winning this show, but the judges will probably give it to Jay.

I like Coleman to death, but he will most likely get 4th or 5th. Ronnie is the greatest of All-Time, but I believe it's the end to a wonderful career.

Attachments

• VicJay.JPG
    VicJay.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 817
  • VicJay1.JPG
    VicJay1.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 821
  • VicJay2.JPG
    VicJay2.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 665
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Attachments

• VicJay3.JPG
    VicJay3.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 414
  • VicJay4.JPG
    VicJay4.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 444
  • VicJay5.JPG
    VicJay5.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 615
Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Attachments

• VicJay6.JPG
    VicJay6.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 466
  • VicJay7.JPG
    VicJay7.JPG
    43.9 KB · Views: 548
  • VicJay8.JPG
    VicJay8.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 454
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay really improved his midsection..abs and thighs pose better than its been for a few years.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good job on this.. its really close.. i think Jay has Vic beat in overall mass.. but overall Vic is the better man tonight..

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its a toss up. Vic looks better in the FDB, SIDE CHEST, MAYBE SIDE TRI, and his abs are better in the ABS and THIGHS. Jay looks better in RDB, RLS Vic is closer to camera, FLS and he holds his own in SIDE TRI aswell as having the better legs in ABS and THIGHS and Jay wins in photo 1 its just those abs that detract from everything else. MM not hit the same but judging from the pic i like Vics look.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been wondering all night what is up with Victor's biceps? I don't want to accuse him of synthol, but his biceps grew far more than normal this year.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Victor looks better in EVERY single pose... no doubt about it. Dont be in denial Cutler fans. Cutler is great, just not as good as last year.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its a toss up. Vic looks better in the FDB, SIDE CHEST, MAYBE SIDE TRI, and his abs are better in the ABS and THIGHS. Jay looks better in RDB, RLS Vic is closer to camera, FLS and he holds his own in SIDE TRI aswell as having the better legs in ABS and THIGHS and Jay wins in photo 1 its just those abs that detract from everything else. MM not hit the same but judging from the pic i like Vics look.

How on earth do you have Jay beating Vic in the Rear Double Bi??????? That is the pose that Vic has him on HANDS Down!!!! Open the eyes bud, Jay is great but he is not as sharp (especially in the back).... I am not trying to insult or talk shit... I just dont see what your seeing.:tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I disagree its very close on all poses...cutler wins in the mass department hands down...martinez is more symetrical and there both conditioned....you gotta really give the judges a reason to beat the champ and i think its to close to do that. We'll see...right now its up in the air

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been wondering all night what is up with Victor's biceps? I don't want to accuse him of synthol, but his biceps grew far more than normal this year.

his biceps have always had the round puffy look.. he is definitely not on syntol.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it could go either way IMO, but i beleive Vic has it because the lines of his body are more prominent than Jay's.. not to take anything away from Jay, but he dosnt have much shape to his body.
in the abs and thighs shot, jay really does look like a fridge.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How on earth do you have Jay beating Vic in the Rear Double Bi??????? That is the pose that Vic has him on HANDS Down!!!! Open the eyes bud, Jay is great but he is not as sharp (especially in the back).... I am not trying to insult or talk shit... I just dont see what your seeing.:tiphat:
I agree that this is Victor's show to lose, but Jay beats Vic in the rear double bi. Victor has him in the rear lat, but not the BDB. Notice Jay's hamstrings look better in the BDB, while Vic has him in glutes. Jay has too much overpowering mass in the back to say he loses to Martinez.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that this is Victor's show to lose, but Jay beats Vic in the rear double bi. Victor has him in the rear lat, but not the BDB. Notice Jay's hamstrings look better in the BDB, while Vic has him in glutes. Jay has too much overpowering mass in the back to say he loses to Martinez.

Well it depends on what your looking at really, I think they are pretty even on the Hams and Vic definately has him on the gluets. But Jay has too many folds on his lower back and Vic is crisp as can be with more detail. And not to mention Vic has way better arms than Jay. But then again, that is just my opinion. Jay doesnt look bad... those are just my opinions on the comparissons. Jay definitely has Vic on calves! :xyxthumbs:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I know someone who knew Vic back in the day and Vic did use synthol in his arms and delts, from what he tells me a long time ago. But according to him he had that stuff taken out a long time ago so those are all his. Look at his pics from the past, he is just a luck bastard with awesome arm genetics that I wish I had :D

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm going to put this simply. So far this show Vic has proven he is the better bodybuilder. He should win.

/end.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm going to put this simply. So far this show Vic has proven he is the better bodybuilder. He should win.

/end.
Line's best explanation ever.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well it depends on what your looking at really, I think they are pretty even on the Hams and Vic definately has him on the gluets. But Jay has too many folds on his lower back and Vic is crisp as can be with more detail. And not to mention Vic has way better arms than Jay. But then again, that is just my opinion. Jay doesnt look bad... those are just my opinions on the comparissons. Jay definitely has Vic on calves! :xyxthumbs:
I wouldn't say Victor's arms are any better than Jay's. Jay has huge delts, making his biceps appear smaller when they are really the same if not bigger in comparison to Vic. Jay obviously has Vic in mass and calves. Hamstrings are close, but Jay has more striations.

Overall, Victor only wins in glutes and lower back conditioning, which isn't enough to necessarily give the pose to him. This is the only pose I see Jay defeating Victor tonight, front double bi and front lat spread are debatable. Jay better get his shit together for Saturday night because it's very double he's in the lead as of right now.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic does look better as of now, still tomorrow night...Funny to see a lot of the Coleman fans jump ship and go to Vic just out of spit for Cutler