• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Team Victor Open For Business

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
If you want to jump on the bandwagon before the finals we can add you to the new "Team Victor" usergroup. Any Cutler/Coleman fans ready to jump ship?

:food-snacking:

Official Team Victor Banner -
Teamvictorrc3vu4 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm liking Vic for the win so far, but Cutler can still take it if he sharpens up for the night show.

I'd join team Vic, but I'm too lazy to head into the control panel. :e5dunno:

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Jump a team cuz you think he's gonna win??? If we true fans stuck by Jay and Ronnie through defeat and victory, why would we jump ship now???

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's one of my favorites

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I'm liking Vic for the win so far, but Cutler can still take it if he sharpens up for the night show.

I'd join team Vic, but I'm too lazy to head into the control panel. :e5dunno:
I could change it for you? :uhoh2:
Jump a team cuz you think he's gonna win??? If we true fans stuck by Jay and Ronnie through defeat and victory, why would we jump ship now???
There are many people who have wanted to see a Victor usergroup for quite some time but had to choose between Ronnie and Jay. Other than that, some people just don't feel like Jay has the best physique and want to see him dethroned so it's a way for said members to show their support. Ronnie is my all-time favorite bodybuilder but there's no hope for him to win the show; he probably wouldn't make my personal top 6. Why not root for Vic?

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

Good point, but you should stick by your all time, and then change to vic for next year, not jump ship cuz Ronnie isn't gonna win, it's just my opinion though.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Good point, but you should stick by your all time, and then change to vic for next year, just my opinion.
I see that viewpoint as well but I'm pretty sure anyone who's been around this site knows I'm an avid Coleman fan and we're only allowing one usergroup per member.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
even if jay loses, he is still my motivation, despite i agree victor got him, victor doesnt motivates me

next year team wolf maybe, depends if jay improves, im very dissapointed with him this year

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no way, jay is and has been my idol since i started weight training. even if vic wins so what? hes not a champion of hearth and his personality and training must be the most boring ever, im not leaving my guy just cuz it seems he might not win this time, and i would expect coleman fans to stay with their guy too instead of just jumping over to the first guy that might take down jay...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no way, jay is and has been my idol since i started weight training. even if vic wins so what? hes not a champion of hearth and his personality and training must be the most boring ever, im not leaving my guy just cuz it seems he might not win this time, and i would expect coleman fans to stay with their guy too instead of just jumping over to the first guy that might take down jay...

I respect that, however, I have been wanting to be in Team Victor since I started but they never had one so I chose Coleman. Mostly because I personally do not like Jay's body at all. :xyxthumbs:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Im in fo sho!!
Good to go. :xyxthumbs:
even if vic wins so what? hes not a champion of hearth and his personality and training must be the most boring ever
Huh? :uhoh2:

From the interviews I've read and seen from him I like Victor. He had a great outlook on everything that happened to him when he went to jail and why no one talks about his resiliency to go through that and come back a champion is beyond me.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to go. :xyxthumbs:

Huh? :uhoh2:

From the interviews I've read and seen from him I like Victor. He had a great outlook on everything that happened to him when he went to jail and why no one talks about his resiliency to go through that and come back a champion is beyond me.

I agree, he is a quality guy and has earned his success every step of the way. He is a true champion, as is Jay.:xyxthumbs:

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Team Coleman forever...primarily

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

yeah serving a 90 days sentence must be tough for the guy, poor him:jerkoff1:

jay and ronnie is two totally different characters, victor is a former drug dealing criminal, who now may become mr o, because yeah hes got great genetics. does he have ronnie or jays work ethic or personality? NO!!! ive heard the guy talk, and to be honest its more fun watching the grass grow. yeah u know man, u know, u know repeat that 400 times and u got victor in a nutshell...

i dont have a problem with people wanna be team victor, i just think its kinda sad when former cutler and ronnie fans now suddenly swithc because vic has a good chance of winning this o:tiphat: