• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

VICTOR INTERVIEW FROM MD

zdub311

zdub311

Here's another cool vid all...they have a bunch over there...but heres an interview with vic after the show...

Last edited by a moderator:
zdub311

zdub311

funny how all the vic fans and other people's fans on the boards are freakin out and bein all negative towards bodybuilding and jay cutler, but the man himself who lost is positive and cool about it.
i think everyone should learn from vic who is mad about last night :)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vis is an awesome guy... even if he has a dark past xD

Always smiling.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
funny how all the vic fans and other people's fans on the boards are freakin out and bein all negative towards bodybuilding and jay cutler, but the man himself who lost is positive and cool about it.

He should be happy, is his best result so far in the Olympia! :xyxthumbs:

C

cem

Banned
Flex should have done an interview wit Jay.Now that would b entertaining considering Flex's views on the outcome...

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Victor has to be cool about it because if he mouths off and says something stupid, he will pay for it somehow. You really think he is that dumb to ruin his chance at the Mr. O next year?

B

big_duuude

Victor has to be cool about it because if he mouths off and says something stupid, he will pay for it somehow. You really think he is that dumb to ruin his chance at the Mr. O in two years?

corrected, sadly.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watching the Saturday show it really didn't look like Vic believed that he could win the O.

I don't think he realized just how easy he beat Cutler.

He should have been a bit more agressive, but maybe that isn't his style.

I

Intermetal

Banned
ronnie's prediction will come true. very soon...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is a true champion (even though he wasnt in the eyes of the retarded judges) to get screwed over like that and take it with a grain of salt. I would be pissed, but his character really showed.

M

mrb78

Victor needs to keep doing what he is doing as it is definately working