• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jay Cutler: From Jay to Z

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone seen his new video yet? and if so give us your thoughts!

Bodybuilding Jay Cutler From Jay to Z DvD2

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have read some dull comments while searching for it, and looks like nothing impresive, if you saw One step closer, you have mosty seen this one.. new places new things, but you wont see more things

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have read some dull comments while searching for it, and looks like nothing impresive, if you saw One step closer, you have mosty seen this one.. new places new things, but you wont see more things

What more do you want?

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would watch it even if only features outtakes, i was just informing for soft fans or just interested people, this wont be "cost of redemption", just another dvd

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would watch it even if only features outtakes, i was just informing for soft fans or just interested people, this wont be "cost of redemption", just another dvd

Of course mate, there are Ronnie Coleman vids and then the rest, that's pretty clear. :xyxthumbs:

X

xolix

Of course mate, there are Ronnie Coleman vids and then the rest, that's pretty clear. :xyxthumbs:

there you can see a lot of weight man !!! cutler use lesser wight than me on all back exercises for example and got a lot more muscles ... thats boring , yes i know bb is building mass not power :ugh:

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well, in "one step closer" he raised the weight on the t-bar rows from 4 plates to full bar plates, and i dont remember but he probably incresed the weight in other exercices to coleman's level
also the duration of the film was increased to 6 hours
and it was probably the first pro dvd to film his daily life, not only gym workout

thats what im refering to when i say: in this dvd you wont see anything revolutionary

ey xolix you go with full bar t-bar rows? your stronger than ron and jay
Xyxthumbs

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay goes up to 8 plates on t-bar rows in One Step Closer. (4 weeks out from Olympia)

X

xolix

well, in "one step closer" he raised the weight on the t-bar rows from 4 plates to full bar plates, and i dont remember but he probably incresed the weight in other exercices to coleman's level
also the duration of the film was increased to 6 hours
and it was probably the first pro dvd to film his daily life, not only gym workout

thats what im refering to when i say: in this dvd you wont see anything revolutionary

ey xolix you go with full bar t-bar rows? your stronger than ron and jay
Xyxthumbs

ähm coleman did it with 12 plates and YES i do 9 plates for 3 sets of ten ..colemanstyle , deadlifts 550 for 6 reps , bent over rows with 450 for 8 reps dumbbell 225 for 8 reps ....bwt 245 ...i only have a pic in bodybuildingdungeon ...i know yiu don`t believe it ...i don't care

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damm you made me go and count, your right

i just saw both using full bars and thought... but coleman uses 12 and cutler 8
i dont listed to the weight they say because talking using lb owns me
wow, ronnie was def crazy :hsughr:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bb4life

bb4life

I've done 8 plates for 9 reps before, but I wonder how he gets so big lifting the weights he does. With Ronnie, you just can't lift that kind of weight and not get big. But obviously Cutler knows what he's doing.

X

xolix

I've done 8 plates for 9 reps before, but I wonder how he gets so big lifting the weights he does. With Ronnie, you just can't lift that kind of weight and not get big. But obviously Cutler knows what he's doing.

right , but these guys have so much more lean musclemass and...okay stop it here...steroids make the muscles grow with less trainingweights too

N

nigella

Banned
good vid but im sure we can see much betta bring on the next one