• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex Lewis 1 week out from 2007 British Nationals

brizzy03

brizzy03

dude has shredded wheels! he's a really nice guy too. i wish him the best at the british nationals

[dm]4VjPKLiuXKhOYmsTZ[/dm]

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy crap! Dude's ridiculously shredded. I just hope he isn't overlooked because of his height.

Amazing quads and calves especially.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus he looks ripped! Another young bloke too!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn he looks nearly perfect.

I know this might get some ghey comments on the way but I actually think his glutes should be a bit bigger. That would make his side poses much better.

brizzy03

brizzy03

Damn he looks nearly perfect.

I know this might get some ghey comments on the way but I actually think his glutes should be a bit bigger. That would make his side poses much better.

i agree. they are shredded, but his legs need to be a bit bigger from front to back for the side shots. this is also him carb depleted at one week out too, so we shall see when he's loaded.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very well conditioned....needs more quad/hams by the looks of it though specially from side poses. Should place very well :)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
brizzy03 and I are workout partners and he is always talkin about him in the gym.. "Flex Lewis does this, and he looks like this. blah, blah.." I think brizzy03 :jerkoff1: to Flex Lewis at night! hahaha jk bro.

He looks great, everything looks like its coming in nicely, once he get those arms up he will be pro caliber. (by that I mean placing high, he is about ready for the pros now)

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know this doesnt sound right... but how does a guy with huge ass legs (which means he squats a lot!) has no ass? My ass is huge and my legs are not his size... must have really bad genetics or something. Usually guys with legs like that have developed glutes. Ronnie made glute development unreal, so I am not comparing to him.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought he got his pro card already?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Amazing separation and shape to those tree trunks...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking very good. He reminds me of Lee Priest (with smaller arms). Hope he does well.

diesel722

diesel722

great condition but deff still need more size especially chest and back width. its hard to hate on his legs cuz they look incredible with seperation but they arent that big either

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great condition but deff still need more size especially chest and back width. its hard to hate on his legs cuz they look incredible with seperation but they arent that big either

I think his posing is a little off in the rear lat spread. He does a variation of the rear relaxed and his back looked a lot wider than when he hit the rear lat spread.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brown will be a footnote when Flex hits the pro ranks though. Amazing foundation doesn't quite cover it, but there it is.