• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who else misses this Ronnie Coleman??

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is practically his best ever, if he looked like this to this day he would have sandow number 10 no question about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
X

xolix

i totally agree with you !!! i mean , ronnie in his best form is unbeatable , no matters if vic , cutler or wolf are in best form....

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If he looked like that he could have won 20 in a row.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Personally I didn't like Ronnies 2004 appearance that much, but 1999, 2003 and 2005 were all stunning!

But, no-one lives forever.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2005 his tri was very very bad, and his back was starting to get blurried, if you notice, he only did a quick rear lat spread and the camera didnt even catch it..

but i like 2005 prejudging coleman over all, for me that was the height of the coleman cutler era, both were on (cutler in 2003 was pure sh1t) and it was the best battle, close but fair

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about '98 and '99? I personally prefer his look back then.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How about Ron at the 2001 ASC?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What about '98 and '99? I personally prefer his look back then.

Yeah he looked really good, especially in '99. In '98 he looked awesome, smaller (and a bit of gyno) but ripped to shredds.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely, that is his all time best ever IMO.... just cant find a video of that unfortunately. :(

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I personaly like `99 condition he had. that was awesome.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a pretty good testament to Ron's overwhelming quality that he can have produced such am imncredible physique for one reason or another enough to really have people in disagreement as to his best year. How many other athletes have so many years to choose from as their "best"?

Everyone thinks of Dorian 1993.
Flex 1993.
And always only 1 defining year whereas Ron has '98, 01' 03' (personally) and people are still brining up other years as his best!

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely, that is his all time best ever IMO.... just cant find a video of that unfortunately. :(

Same here. I've looked everywhere, but couldn't find it for free, but they do sell tapes of that contest for a little price.

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Check it out...it seems like his lats were slightly different sizes in 2003 as well. It's not a huge difference like the last two years, but I can definitely see something. I think the shadow on his left side might be making it look worse in the back double biceps, but when he's preparing for the lat spread you can see they're different.

Ronnie2 1

Ronnie 1

Don't get me wrong, he still looks amazing!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ His back double bi was lights out game over in 2003. Oh, Lord.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Check it out...it seems like his lats were slightly different sizes in 2003 as well. It's not a huge difference like the last two years, but I can definitely see something. I think the shadow on his left side might be making it look worse in the back double biceps, but when he's preparing for the lat spread you can see they're different.

Ronnie2 1

Ronnie 1

Don't get me wrong, he still looks amazing!

it looks like the more he weighted, the bigger his arms and legs were, but his back stayed the same, i think his bum overpowered his back, but that just my eye and im not meant to offend ronnie

Glex

Glex

VIP
^^ His back double bi was lights out game over in 2003. Oh, Lord.
I agree with you. Just looks like he's a tiny bit asymmetric. Maybe the problem was exacerbated by the size he tried to put on and then getting injured.

Glex

Glex

VIP
Here's what I mean. Now, I'm not going to fool myself; this is an extremely unscientific approach. If the camera angle and lighting wasn't perfect, and if I didn't pick the bisecting line perfectly, this won't work. We also have to assume he's flexing perfectly...but come on, it's Ronnie.

Ronnie3 1

I just flipped one end of the triangle on top of the other. That's what I'm seeing from the pictures.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^Got much time on your hands these days Glex?

Glex

Glex

VIP
^^ I just wanted people to know I wasn't making it up (including myself). This was the only way I could think of to see if my eyes were catching something or not.