• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mohamed Makkawy... amazing poser

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome video:

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My all time favourite bodybuilder! The best poser! Beat Haney a couple of times.

Wish I could rep you times 10 for the vid. Thanx for making my day.

Just look how tight and small his waist is. Big and ripped triceps.

He just FLOWS from one pose to the next, seemingly without any effort. No gyno. I can go on and on.

These days pros think if they can do a bit of a robot routine at the end of the posing they are great posers (i.e. Kamali).

Thanx again. Anyone got more pics of him please post. Ned more for my screensaver!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually prefer his 1982 routine. So in sync with the music

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
mm765-1.jpg

mmakawy04-1.jpg

mmakindex-1.jpg

mmakkawy37789-1.jpg

mmakkawybacklungend-1.jpg

mmakkawypalms-1.jpg

mmakkawytwistingbacknd-1.jpg

mmbestsis-1.jpg

mmohammedmakkawy2-1.jpg

mmindex1-1.jpg

obc131-1.jpg

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
These days pros think if they can do a bit of a robot routine at the end of the posing they are great posers (i.e. Kamali).

Agree. It seems that back in the day pros put more effort in their posing routines, and they were actually judged. Now posing routines are little more than a way to hype the crowd in a contest with a series of best-poses and most musculars. And a place where "someones" (badell coh,coh) can show their overhyped ego with recorded messages. Some pros still take care of putting together nice routines tho, props to them.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow, awsome posing, awsome physique. great bodybuilder.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Agree. It seems that back in the day pros put more effort in their posing routines, and they were actually judged. Now posing routines are little more than a way to hype the crowd in a contest with a series of best-poses and most musculars. And a place where "someones" (badell coh,coh) can show their overhyped ego with recorded messages. Some pros still take care of putting together nice routines tho, props to them.

Yes, I remember how he once won the Pro World in the posing round. He was behind, but because of his posing routine, he won!