• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Braaq's Training Log

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, well I finally started a log. I changed up my training and after seven years of bodybuilding, two years of personal training, and finishing my bachelors in Physiology.... I learned recently I definitely do NOT know all. So I am looking forward to learning from many of you and your input. I am excited to continue this style of training and with yalls help I can iron out the kinks.:tiphat:

Pull Downs: (I use this to mostly warmup my back and give it a good stretch)
170 x 10 (warm-up)
240 x 12 (too light)
260 x 9 (felt awesome)

Bent-Over BB Rows:
225 x 8 (warmup)
315 x 10

Close-Grip Pulley Rows
300(stack) x 12 (too light so I wont do this again)

One-Arm DB Rows:
150 x 10 (too light so wont do this again either)

Rack-Deads:
135 x 10 (warmup)
315 x 8 (warmup)
405 x 4 (warmup)
495 x 8

I was done in 40 mins, I eliminated some exercises as suggested by the very knowledgable Wolf and tried to warm up more on Deads as well. I was coached through this by Maroln Joyner (http://repetrope.com/men/competitors/detail.asp?CompetitorID=2609).
So what do yall think? I realize that I am going to have to play around a little like how I found out that two of these exercises are going to have to be cut out. But it felt great.:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good braaq, very strong session all around: 315 on the bb rows, 150 on the db rows.......not ne complaints here brother u keep killing the iron brother

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see you started a log. Workout looks fine to me. Keep us updated :xyxthumbs:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good to see you logging, some really impressive lifts, might even inspire turk lol

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice! This is something that I wanted to see! Nice to see your log in here!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive been waiting for a log by you in here bro:) and you sure as hell dont dissapoint, incredible barbell rows and deads right there, and lol at 150 being too light for the db rows:49:

great job:xyxthumbs:

shade

shade

thats a good real heavy training very nice

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya man solid session....good all around back work with some heavy ass weights cant go wrong with that :)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice deads indeed......great workout all around!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive been waiting for a log by you in here bro:) and you sure as hell dont dissapoint, incredible barbell rows and deads right there, and lol at 150 being too light for the db rows:49:

great job:xyxthumbs:

Thanks, Marlon Joyner told me if I can get 10 reps too easily with a weight then that is not enough... and our DB's only go up to 150 :( :no:
Looking forward to chest tonight. :hyperguy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok Chest Day! Felt a bit off, my left elbow has been bothering me lately. But that doesnt stop me so here it is:

Flat BB Bench Press:
135 x 10 (warmup)
225 x 8 (warmup)
315 x 4 (warmup)
365 x 8 (Not bad, but it felt harder then it should of :e5dunno:

Incline DB Press:
140 x 8.5 (couldnt lock out on last one :no:)

Flat DB Press:
130 x 9

Flat DB Flys:
90 x 12 (too light but felt great... so I decided to do more for fun :D)
100 x 8

After that I did some calves and a little abs and got my ass home to eat!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dammmmm monster 365 x 8 on the flat bench and not bad!!??!!??!! ur entire chest workout just kills mine, talk about animal strength

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dammmmm monster 365 x 8 on the flat bench and not bad!!??!!??!! ur entire chest workout just kills mine, talk about animal strength

Thanks bro, I say "not bad" even though I know its not, it just that when I use to do flat BB press on a regular basis I was getting 405 up for that.. now I can barely do 365.. kinda upsetting when it feels that hard haha

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro, I say "not bad" even though I know its not, it just that when I use to do flat BB press on a regular basis I was getting 405 up for that.. now I can barely do 365.. kinda upsetting when it feels that hard haha

yeah i know what u mean but 365 for 8 is just crazy if u ask me....nothing to be upset about....i mean dam the highest i've ever went was 345 x 4....big big difference :crymeariver:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah i know what u mean but 365 for 8 is just crazy if u ask me....nothing to be upset about....i mean dam the highest i've ever went was 345 x 4....big big difference :crymeariver:

Well that is still awesome, especially for being natural.. also your legs and back rountines are rediculous, most on here couldnt keep up ... hell probably myself included.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well that is still awesome, especially for being natural.. also your legs and back rountines are rediculous, most on here couldnt keep up ... hell probably myself included.

thanks man i really appreciate that, means a lot especially coming from someone who throws around the iron like u do.........i'd like to see sum pictures if u have ne man moving weight like that u gotta be a monster :ughnoes:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks man i really appreciate that, means a lot especially coming from someone who throws around the iron like u do.........i'd like to see sum pictures if u have ne man moving weight like that u gotta be a monster :ughnoes:

Of me posing recently the only few I have are from a camera phone and they have been my avatars, which I try to switch up.
I do need some more though... I will get on that.
However, I was dieted down also.. I think I was four or so weeks out...

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Of me posing recently the only few I have are from a camera phone and they have been my avatars, which I try to switch up.
I do need some more though... I will get on that.
However, I was dieted down also.. I think I was four or so weeks out...

defiantly get on those pics brother, the ones that u have in ur avatar have been sick but i'd like to see the monster heavy side of u :xyxthumbs:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see a new log in here and another one with exceptional weight being moved about. Seem pretty solid on all the muscle groups! Excellent work buddy.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn man your weights are impressive...chest musta been cooked! Another solid session :)