• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

weed and supplements?

P

Pumpin

so im just wondering if i was on any kind of supple ment and i smoked weed would there be any affects other then getting bad lunges and frying ur brain cells because i like to work out after smoking 1 joint

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont smoke a joint before working out. It kills your energy levels. Take one before bed so you can sleep better and recover from the hard work

P

Pumpin

yea i dont go it often i just enjoy the pump SOOO much more when im high lol so if i was on like creakic luekic and geakic and i smoked weed would it do anything im not on those supplements right now tho

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahah philo.....how do u know the effects of weed before a session....and it does help to sleep at night.....and wake up with a dry mouth and a hunger of a animal!Time for some aldi tuna!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont smoke a joint before working out. It kills your energy levels. Take one before bed so you can sleep better and recover from the hard work

agreed, especially if you workout at night like I do... I like to smoke here and there to go to bed and get a good nights rest (but not much, I have to save my brain for school :D).. but not during a workout. I like to be focused.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
stop smokin or i will come and getcha :coolguy:

P

Pumpin

lol it helps get threw so much shit tho and makes u feel so good lol and its the only drug that i do and its the most natural drug so its aight i think lol its just because it makes u so hungry or so tired and lazy that i was wondering if i was on any supplements if it would affect the affects of the supplements lol

D

dsg36

I would agree that it's a bad idea to smoke before the gym...you'd have a lot more energy if you waited until after you worked out. For me it does help to smoke a little here and there to help stay on top of your diet, as crazy as that sounds. After all i am in college and i do smoke prob. more than i should. I've been on creatine and protein and haven't really noticed any changes in the supplements affects. I find that i often don't eat a lot so smoking a little here and there helps make sure i keep feeding protein constantly in my body, and a better night's sleep.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
House Of Pain

House Of Pain

This site is such a joke.

P

Pumpin

lol come get me all u want the states is a bitch country any ways i dont live in that bitch ass country that thinks it owns the world hahahaahahahah stupid americans

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it doesn't think it owns, it owns ;)

next country is Iran and than we capture Russia, after Russia we takin korea over :spy:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it doesn't think it owns, it owns ;)

next country is Iran and than we capture Russia, after Russia we takin korea over :spy:

maybe u should win in iraq before u even think about iran:tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
maybe u should win in iraq before u even think about iran:tiphat:

I think we should end it with Iraq and come home, he have shit we need to fix here before we focus on fixing other countries. We look like hypocrit's telling people how to run their country and not even taking care of things here on our end.

Pumpin said:
lol come get me all u want the states is a bitch country any ways i dont live in that bitch ass country that thinks it owns the world hahahaahahahah stupid americans

Spoken by a truely jelous fool that wishes he lived here, listen bud you wanna get on my bad side keep making comment like that. What country are you from exactly that gives you any right to talk about mine that way? I am sure I have plenty I can say about it.

House Of Pain said:
This site is such a joke.

Then leave instead of wasting your time typing that and two seconds of my life reading it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good luck with russia:food-snacking:

Russia and the US will not lose a war if they/we are attacked directly. History shows this to be true. Russia is not somewhere you want to go to war with and can and should only be fought in battles that do not include an invasion. And no country will ever successfully full out attack the US in our life time.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why has this thread turned into a war??

training section ladies, plz keep it on topic.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont smoke weed, but definitely dont be high when working out
.. umm i did smoke weed for a couple months but just stopped due to
hanging with a bunch of stupid fucks who had no jobs or anything
id have to say being very high, you'd probably smack yourself with the weights
but thats probably what i would've done rofl