• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dianabol question?

F

Firebrd20002

I am currently in the bulking phase for my bodybuilding competitionin april. I want to take a supplement that is going to help me gain more lean mass. I've jumped from 192-201 in the past 4 weeks but with a good percentage of fat. I know it is impossible to gain mass without fat but was looking for some help. Lately I have been researching dianabol and before committing to it I had a couple quetions.
1. How do I combat the effects it has on your liver values? Doe they need to be monitored and if so how?
2.What is a good supplement stack to take with it? obviouslly protein, but I was wondering more of generic products like NO xplode, 6 0xo etc...
3. After researching I found that no more than 50 mg should be consumed daily. My question is the product that i found says the dosage is 575mg and recommended to consume daily. My concern is, is it safe to commit to this product? Is their a better one?
http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ht/diana.html

Thanks for your consideration everyone.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First, keep researching. D-bol can't be bought at a store, its illegal in the states unless you have a script. You can combat the liver sides by milk thistle or liv-52. If you do get it, you need to take a testosterone with it too so you keep most of your gains. Also you would want to start of at around 20mgs of d-bol but you need to keep researching.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First, keep researching. D-bol can't be bought at a store, its illegal in the states unless you have a script. You can combat the liver sides by milk thistle or liv-52. If you do get it, you need to take a testosterone with it too so you keep most of your gains. Also you would want to start of at around 20mgs of d-bol but you need to keep researching.

Pimpin' pretty much summed this one up.

:food-snacking:

D

dimianimalpak

I just bought 2 dianabol boxes with 20 caps. each one......this was very good information but i'll still researching.

I guess I will do Dianabol + Deposteron.