• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What's The Most Disgusting/Despicable Thing You've Ever Done?

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm talkin sleazy and dirty people. Doesn't matter if you stared at your dog's balls for to long, or you crashed your car and blamed it on the passenger. Let us hear it :coolguy:

I like forward to Line's reply :tiphat:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You start :gaygay:
Off the top of my head. Something minor would be I loose it when little kids hurt themselves. I was at a train station in Melbourne waiting to go home, when I saw this little kid standing on a seat. He was yelling something and his dad wasn't paying attention. He fell and face planted into cement :ugh:

I had to leave the room because I was loling so much :disgust:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Off the top of my head. Something minor would be I loose it when little kids hurt themselves. I was at a train station in Melbourne waiting to go home, when I saw this little kid standing on a seat. He was yelling something and his dad wasn't paying attention. He fell and face planted into cement :ugh:

I had to leave the room because I was loling so much :disgust:

Definitely dispicable, but not disgusting. Common, where is the good stuff? I expected more Chesti :no:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I guess a dispicable thing is I am studying in the library at 3 a.m. because I am hyped up on adderall.... great for long nights of studying and reading.. but still I guess it can be labeled as drug use... :(

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haven't we don e athread like this before?

My worst thing is probably playing a practical joke that went too far and put a friend in a mental hospital for a spell.

I'm not joking.

Dante

Dante

i did it with my cousin when we were 13.

hahaha Rocky,youre my hero!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

My worst thing is probably playing a practical joke that went too far and put a friend in a mental hospital for a spell.

I'm not joking.

i would like to hear more :bowroflarms:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm..when i was in juvy, when taking a shower, we had to throw all our dirty boxers, socks, etc in a pile
well i was the last to take a shower, cus i couldn't stand everyone else singing in spanish, i took my boxers off, huge brown stain all over, good god. all the others, none, i threw mine in there, and moved it to the bottom of the pile.

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was fishing for smelt with some buddies in Lake Superior a few years ago. One of them told me, as a rite of initiation, I had to bite the head off a live smelt, straight outta the net.

I bit it off, then accidently swallowed it.

:ugh:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was fishing for smelt with some buddies in Lake Superior a few years ago. One of them told me, as a rite of initiation, I had to bite the head off a live smelt, straight outta the net.

I bit it off, then accidently swallowed it.

:ugh:

MMMMM.. fish!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Got mad at my bro once when were eating inside burger king, and a threw my orange soda at his face.

During football practice, this guy pissed me off and i spat a big one in his face.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm not joking.

What did you do? :uhoh2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hmm..when i was in juvy, when taking a shower, we had to throw all our dirty boxers, socks, etc in a pile
well i was the last to take a shower, cus i couldn't stand everyone else singing in spanish, i took my boxers off, huge brown stain all over, good god. all the others, none, i threw mine in there, and moved it to the bottom of the pile.

Shitting your pants still? :no:

:49:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Definitely dispicable, but not disgusting. Common, where is the good stuff? I expected more Chesti :no:
I got into a fight with my brother when I was drunk, so to get back at him I spanked it into his shoe. Happy now? :tear: