• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Superpump 250 & Size On

HATER

HATER

hey guys.. once again, i'm starting a new thread about new supplements that i yet have to try.. I was thinkin of tryin the stack of superpump and size on... jus wondering wut u guys thought about this and if its even worth tryin and spending money on.. I'd really like to hear wut u guys have to say about this because i wanna make up my mind quick so i can order them from bodybuilding.com.. thanx guys..

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've heard some really good things about superpump. A lot of people compare it to NO-xplode

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got a few samples at the o and that stuff is good worth a try if you have the money i guess

bb4life

bb4life

I take size on, and it is very good. Great pumps and it took about a week for me to start seeing results. Good stuff, but expensive.

HATER

HATER

I take size on, and it is very good. Great pumps and it took about a week for me to start seeing results. Good stuff, but expensive.

wut kinda results did u notice??.. also.. did u take superpump with it?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If money is a concern, look at the label and get the same ingredients but from a generic supplier. Size-on is a just a creatine I believe, and Superpump is just like the rest of the N02 drinks.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took the stack and liked it...superpump tastes pretty good (blue flavor) but the sizeon(lemonade) was pretty nasty shit. Just had to chug it down. To make it more bareable i added some gatorade to the mix.

Noticed some good pumps and a good increase in strength/endurance while on it. Gained weight to but then again i was bulking at the time and eating everything in sight. Overall I recommend it if you can spare the coin...

If your looking for a solid pump/strength increase at a cheap price I recommend buying pure L-arginine taking in 3-5g 30 min pre-workout. A guy your size would go with the higher dosage. And just take creatine/dextrose mix.

HATER

HATER

I took the stack and liked it...superpump tastes pretty good (blue flavor) but the sizeon(lemonade) was pretty nasty shit. Just had to chug it down. To make it more bareable i added some gatorade to the mix.

Noticed some good pumps and a good increase in strength/endurance while on it. Gained weight to but then again i was bulking at the time and eating everything in sight. Overall I recommend it if you can spare the coin...

If your looking for a solid pump/strength increase at a cheap price I recommend buying pure L-arginine taking in 3-5g 30 min pre-workout. A guy your size would go with the higher dosage. And just take creatine/dextrose mix.

well to tell u the truth.. i'm leaning out right now.. and thought that the stack would be a good mix... to help me keep as much size as possible and even give me a lil bit of size, who knows, kinda was hoping that anyone would tell me they gained size off of it.. i know u said u were bulking, but i'm cutting.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya well you will gain weight im sure...but it will more than likely be mostly water weight. My advice is to give it a shot if you got the coin its worth it.

bb4life

bb4life

wut kinda results did u notice??.. also.. did u take superpump with it?

I noticed that my physique was starting to get thicker. The biggest difference was in my chest, my pecs just blew up. I didn't take superpump with it, but I plan to in the spring.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im currently trying NO Shotgun....recieved a free bottle of it. Did arms lastnight and it was pretty crazy. At first i thought it was bunk then roughly midway through my arm session it hit. Blood just rushed into the biceps...my arms were red and blue it was almost scary. Had a numb pump feeling for like 4 hours after.

HATER

HATER

I noticed that my physique was starting to get thicker. The biggest difference was in my chest, my pecs just blew up. I didn't take superpump with it, but I plan to in the spring.

so is your chest still like that??.. or did u lose your gains after u came off???

HATER

HATER

Im currently trying NO Shotgun....recieved a free bottle of it. Did arms lastnight and it was pretty crazy. At first i thought it was bunk then roughly midway through my arm session it hit. Blood just rushed into the biceps...my arms were red and blue it was almost scary. Had a numb pump feeling for like 4 hours after.

so u think i should replace the superpump with the NO Shotgun and mix it with size on?..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your gonna go with sizeon i'd take the superpump with it...solid stack.

If your looking stricktly for a pump product I'd give Shotgun a try...my arms were so pumped/full lastnight like i said it kinda freaked me out cause you could feel and see the blood filling into the arms.

bb4life

bb4life

so is your chest still like that??.. or did u lose your gains after u came off???

Still got it. You may deflate about 3% after getting off, but I assure you, you'll see improvements if it works for you like it did for me.

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

superpump 250 is a great product!! i found it better then nano vapour, no xplode and pvx shotgun. great taste and easy on the stomach too.

HATER

HATER

superpump 250 is a great product!! i found it better then nano vapour, no xplode and pvx shotgun. great taste and easy on the stomach too.

easy on the stomach??... that's a first.. lol.. everyone calls it superdump.. heheh.. i guess it depends on how many scoops you use.

N

nikon

super pump is quite comparable to no-xplodethe biggest difference i found is that u dont get the crash off super pump that u do off the no explode.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
superDUMP is right Hater....give yourself time to sit on the can before you hit t he gym :) you will need it