• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Celebrity Ripped Club: 8 Non-Athletes Who've Gotta Be On Steroids

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://www.cracked.com/article_15623_ripped-club-8-non-athletes-whove-gotta-be-on-steroids.html

Front steroids front 1

So, let's get this straight: A baseball player gets caught using steroids, and suddenly Congress puts the whole government on hold to have hearings about it. But, if a rapper uses steroids, apparently we're supposed to think it's no big deal.

Well, it's a big deal to us, and we're sensing a gross double standard, here. We're going to blow the lid off a steroid scandal that stretches far and wide in the world of non-athletes, and we're not going to let our total lack of evidence slow us down.

Drejuice1 1

Here's Dre in the studio, looking like a fat kid who just got busted up to his forearms in leftover birthday cake ...

Drejuice2 1

Here's Christian Bale as the uncomfortable, borderline-translucent skeleton in The Machinist .
Balejuice1 1

... and then he was cast to play Batman, so he needed to bulk up.
Balejuice2 1

Damn. And, he only had six motherfucking months to do it. That's 120 pounds to 220 pounds in half a year.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The person who wrote that article is a fucking idiot.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Indeed.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Carrot top guy ... yes..

Was expecting LL Cool J and 50 cent on that idiots list

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kinda stupid article.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I didn't bother to read
I liked the pictures though:hsughr:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dr Dre looked huge:ughnoes:

SRB

SRB

carrot top haha his hair is fucked up

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dr.Dre looks good, is that a recent pic of him?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ha! That was funny. I'd be pissed and complemented at the same time if I was one of those celebrities.

A

asdf

Let me get this straight. You decide to clean up your diet, eat well, train hard and get into reasonable shape (none of them are huge): therefore you must be on steroids.

:jerkoff1:

Christian B

Christian B

Let me get this straight. You decide to clean up your diet, eat well, train hard and get into reasonable shape (none of them are huge): therefore you must be on steroids.

Dr. Dre is pretty huge:coolguy:

Wolfdogs

Wolfdogs

Christian Bale starved himself for over 4 months prior to filming, as his character needed to look drastically thin. Allegedly his eating consisted of one can of tuna and an apple each day (approximately 275 calories), although there are conflicting reports on this. According to the DVD commentary, he lost 62 pounds (28 kg), reducing his body weight to 120 pounds (54.4 kg). Bale wanted to go down to 100 pounds (45.3 kg) but the filmmakers would not let him due to health concerns. He later regained the weight, plus an additional 40 pounds (18 kg) due to weightlifting, in preparation for his role in Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins.

- From Wikipedia

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who the hell cares about who on steroids and who isn´t what´s the big deal. like the pics insane what Bale has done to be that thin

H

H2H

hgh or roids

are they on hgh or roids?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

exactly. its pathetic to think that some people beleive that if another person has a substantial amount of muscle more than the average joe, its because of Anabolic Steroids.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
are they on hgh or roids?

Can be either one or bought...but as said before by Mygeeto and asdf..that don't have to be the case..better diet, training could be whats needed

Kanav

Kanav

fyi stan mcquay is dr. dre's trainer