• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kids using steroids

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
M

miQu

Thats just stupid waste of money and health..

th3darkmarket

th3darkmarket

Raise their chances of getting in a boy band? rofl.. I will kill myself if I'm smaller than the guy humping the air to melodic tunes of teeny girls and how they broke his heart.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First the figure for the UK is retarded since its legal there. Second Boy band? Come on that is one of the most misinformed thoughts ever. Also since they surveyed 200 boys and only one said they did and the age was from 11-16 doesn't mean an 11 year is injecting test. Its probably a 16 if he really did but really they are probably just lying on the survey.

L

lorri_01

LOL steroids are not legal in the uk, certain prohormones are but extremely rare to get hold of.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL steroids are not legal in the uk, certain prohormones are but extremely rare to get hold of.

You can use them in the UK for personal use, is that better? Its the same thing to me as legal. I should have been more clear.

"Anabolic steroids, in the UK and most of Europe, are prescription- only medicines, and as such it is legal to buy them and to consume them, but illegal to import, sell or supply them without a licence. In the USA, for example, their possession is a criminal offence, and the British Government is considering changing the law to this effect." http://www.drugtext.org/library/articles/945101.htm

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Oh and prohormones aren't rare to get a hold of. You just have to look in the right places. You can get anything made now of days from just grams of a substance to hundreds of kilos. Just have to know the right places.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the picture in the article from that link.... my penis is bigger than both of those 2 guys whole bodies put together

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
samsam

samsam

"or raise their chances of getting in a boy band" Who the hell wrote this thing?!:bowroflarms::49:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
11 y/o kids think creatine is steroids:bowroflarms: that survey is bogus

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
11 y/o kids think creatine is steroids:bowroflarms: that survey is bogus

Exactly. When I was younger, and even still today, I rarely take surveys pertaining to a subject like this seriously.

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

I'm still in high school, and I know of a few people who used steroids in hopes of it being magic...but it just backfired on them since they didnt train hard and they gained even more fat than they previously had

I

IRON

why do "other people" fuss about another's body. what someone takes into their body is there business, not anyone else's. if someone says steroids are bad, then its there opinion and theres alone.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The reason why kids go on roids is because they want quick results, fast, without the hardship of building it up consistently. Teens now a days, are too wrapped up in finding the easy way out of things, no matter what it takes. At age 16, steroids have never crossed my mind to take because I know all too well what'll happen. I'm already groing so I'm getting my testosterone pump, I don't need other agents to get muscle. But anyways, it's really sick what people are starting to do. Also, what happened to Richard Sandrak, I haven't heard of him in a while?