• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What a gift...

frezzy

frezzy

Alright so I got some protein for Christmas, and of all things, it's Nitrotech Hardcore.:uhoh2: I've been put on a few pounds, along with the help of a better diet, just within the first week of using it. I heard it has a lot of sugar, and I'm worried that's going to tack on some excess weight and fat. Anyone else ever tried or used it have any problems? I'm debating whether or not to continue on with it so any info would be appreciated.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I thought you said you had celltech? That is why I kept talking about the 10g of creatine and sugar. My bad. I say go with a simple protein like ON or Dymatize. Get that stuff that is on sale on fitrx.com.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alright so I got some protein for Christmas, and of all things, it's Nitrotech Hardcore.:uhoh2: I've been put on a few pounds, along with the help of a better diet, just within the first week of using it. I heard it has a lot of sugar, and I'm worried that's going to tack on some excess weight and fat. Anyone else ever tried or used it have any problems? I'm debating whether or not to continue on with it so any info would be appreciated.

Look at the label, I think there are only a few grams of carbs (<10) and even less sugar in it. You won't put on fat with it as long as your diet is decent.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Well it was a gift...so you haven't lost anything.

G

gyt

If your going to gain muscles fast like your doing when you bulk, there is going to be fat involved aswell :p