• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hardcore Gyms

pussybutt

pussybutt

MD(Muscular Developement) has asked its readers to help provide a list of Hardcore Gyms, a registry. I'd like to start one here on MuscleMecca!!!

pussybutt

pussybutt

MD(Muscular Developement) has asked its readers to help provide a list of Hardcore Gyms, a registry. I'd like to start one here on MuscleMecca!!!

Here is the gym I most frequently use!!!!

Think Harcore, Metroflex/Temple Gym, The Barbellclub in Butler, PA 109 N Ridge Ln 16001, even has a web page http://www.myspace.com/barbellclub Notable mention; 10-150lb dumbells, over 3800lbs in olympic plates, 12/45lb barbells, 11 Hammerstrength machines, Icarian weight stack machines, Bodymaster and Cybex benches/machines. 24/7, never closed, no key required, play your music as loud as you want, mirrors all around, photos of all the great bodybuilders, figure, and fitness pros. Lowest membership fee ever!!

Attachments

• m_79db21e84c3e74439b48aeb3d82855c7.jpg
    m_79db21e84c3e74439b48aeb3d82855c7.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 155
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no such things here in Victoria (a state of Australia) as far as i know. the gym's i have seen are more like fitness clubs and such. the gym i go to is mearly an extension of a swimming pool facility. they just added the gym to attract a larger crowd of fitness enthusiasts.

however im in the midst of creating my own. its comming along VERY VERY slowly, but im getting there. i just need a place to put everything, membership deals, staff, ect. i have some weights, barbells and dumbbells tho.

bb4life

bb4life

Out here in eastern mass, there are a good deal of nice gyms. The one I like the most is called the Powerfit Gym in Peabody, MA. I've been there before and its pretty hardcore. There's a lot of powerlifting equipment there, with special squat racks, buckets of chalk for everyone to use, and there are even a pair of 165's there. A lot of huge powerlifters go there and some bodybuilders, its a very serious place and I love it. Can't wat to join when hockey is over.

DixieDiesel

DixieDiesel

Obviously the MetroPlex in TX is notorious. Bev's PowerHouse in NY also is hard-core! Westside Barbell in Columbus, OH and Worlds Gym Worthington, OH good ones as well.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Westside Barbell Club can't be matched...

EDIT: Bodybuilders Inc. in Akron, Ohio is a good one, too.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well it certainly isn't the gym I go to.

We don't have any decent gyms anywhere near me.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kneets gym in holland is hardcore

M

Me So JDM

DIE HARD
91st ave and peoria
phoenix or maybe glendale

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I dont know of any hardcore gyms in australia.... the gym i go to isnt really hardcore, but the serious lifters there are pretty hardcore.... so in someways its a hardcore gym

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
NWill135

NWill135

Westside Barbell Club can't be matched...

EDIT: Bodybuilders Inc. in Akron, Ohio is a good one, too.

Shit i live in akron gotta check that out :hsughr:

pussybutt

pussybutt

Well, thanks for the responses!!! How about some addresses or photos of some Hardcore Gyms.....this way when you're out of town you have somewhere to workout!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2223 SW adams street peoria illinois!

Central illinois weightlifting gym

My gym, and i LOVE it!

HARDCORE BABY IN YO FAZZZZZZE!

:49:

no that really is an old schol powerlifting gym it awesome, it use to bea a car garage, they threw mats down and put free weights, squat racks, benchs and you got my gym.

God Bless
Ben

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2223 SW adams street peoria illinois!

Central illinois weightlifting gym

My gym, and i LOVE it!

HARDCORE BABY IN YO FAZZZZZZE!

:49:

no that really is an old schol powerlifting gym it awesome, it use to bea a car garage, they threw mats down and put free weights, squat racks, benchs and you got my gym.

God Bless
Ben

nice, i'd love to train in a gym like that.. my gym is more a rich people gym lol a/c everywhere and stuff like that.. all new benches, new bars, new dumbells and stuff like that...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Reds gym here i think
never been in there
but lot of senior hardcore BBers here
say its hardcore,

pussybutt

pussybutt

Just bringing this subject back up from its obscurity!!!:food-snacking: