• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

molecular nutrition x factor

L

lorri_01

hey im starting a 50 day cycle of molceular nutrition x factor tomorrow, some sort of arichidonic acid. anybody ever tried and if you have any good/bad results?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya, it was alright. You really feel it after the first bottle. It does what it says though, makes you way more sore.

L

lorri_01

ahh right how much weight did u go up by? claims 10-15 lbs in 50 days lol. i havent been sore in months so should be a surprise 2 c how it works

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was taking havoc at the same time. I am also different than most that just start on here too when it comes to supps because of my weight. My weight went from 230ish to about 240ish over the course and I also lost BF at the same time. BF didn't drop anything crazy, I would say maybe 2% which I don't mind at all, but thats because of my clean eating and probably more because of Havoc.

L

lorri_01

ahh right, fat loss aint a problem for me im bout 190 with 30 inch waist so just lookin to add on as much mass as possible b4 im twenty and then possibly a prohormone cycle

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I took it and loved it...gonna do another cycle again soon. Thing is it seemed to aid in fat loss, added strength, added lean weight. And yes does make you very very sore. I had a log/review on it....i'll see if i can find it

L

lorri_01

ahh bit dissapointed in the price costs like £50 per bottle n £16 vat, only thing im worried about if geeting so sore n not overtraining especially with triceps because i train chest, shoulders n tris all on diff days

P

perfectzero

It's results can be quite varied. It is an effective product, and although AA is linked to certain health issues, if you are healthy it is safe. The soreness can be intense, as well as joint inflammation (it is recommended that you don't take anti inflammitories while on it to maximize it's benefits, although recent studies contrast this).

I would say that 10-15lbs would be on the high end, but gains of 5 lbs and improved body composition and strength are very realistic, if your training and diet are in check. And although some people experience no gains, I would say gaining MORE than 5lbs of muscle is at least as likely.

L

lorri_01

well i started today gave me abit of diorhea but seems to of calmed down now, yeh my training is spot on, and my diet ranges from 4000 to 4750 cals a day. im bout 6'1 190 very ectomorphic so hopefully this will break a plateau ill post stats at end of cycle

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do a log and keep us updated Lorri, as i'm gonna be buying some after my comp

L

lorri_01

yep ill keep the stats posted every week n measurements in 50 days time

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool, thanks heaps mate :), im looking forward to see how it goes

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im thinking of giving it ago as well, all I hear is good feedback. Rare on most products nowadays

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SiCK posted a link for this stuff in bulk. It was way cheaper. I just can't find the thread.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I've looked at this supp for a while myself.
Is it "legal"?

P

perfectzero

I've looked at this supp for a while myself.
Is it "legal"?

It's 100% legal. I don't think any country would ban it, nor any athletic commsion that I know of. Archiodonic Acid is just an omega-6 fat, found in high quantities in beef and eggs.

P

perfectzero

For those of you looking at the Bulk version, remember it is 10% extract, so if I'm not mistaken (I may be though), it's not a crazy good deal. I hear it tastes pretty bad. I would just go with the caps personally.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It's 100% legal. I don't think any country would ban it, nor any athletic commsion that I know of. Archiodonic Acid is just an omega-6 fat, found in high quantities in beef and eggs.

Ok, nice to hear.