• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Alfonso del Rio

Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

Alfonso del Rio 4 weeks out (IRONMAN PRO)

132kg / 290lbs

8gjlowj 1

6l8iubo 1

6t3d2tt 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr.Olympia 2008

Mr.Olympia 2008

6qa751y 1

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
He looks like Casey Jones from TMNT.

8dwmwyt 1

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude has a face with character. Huge.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kinda hard to tell with his shirt on but just by the looks of his arms (and it might be the forest of hair) he doesnt appear to be in that good of condition for 4 weeks out. Just comparing to some of the other guys, he seems to lack vascularity and separation but he sure is a beast.

RonWid

RonWid

Looking absolutely huge,but idk cuz he was wearing cloths on.To me, Phil looks much better and much impressive than him imo, though I think that guy you posted looks pretty damn wide.But I think he looks soft unlike Heath.

Btw any information about him stats height,nationality etc..?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant tell shit with a shirt on and bodyhair....

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks massive. But the struggle on his face as he hoists the shot onto his neck is weaksauce.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks massive. But the struggle on his face as he hoists the shot onto his neck is weaksauce.

Dude... just check out this face. This face screams character and manliness. MANLY MAN

8gjlowj 1

Ryan.C

Ryan.C

Massive never heard of the guy before

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Never heard of him...

He will be in a hurry if those pics are 4 weeks out...at least it seems like it.

G

Genetics

Well, I also think that he looks a little off for this time out. It was what I thought when I saw the pics. But, I must say that he knows how to be "on" the contest day. So I am not going to say that he doesn't know how to do it.
For those of you that don't know who is this guy, I show you Alfonso when he won 2006 Spanish championship:

Attachments

• delriore0.jpg
    delriore0.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 621
  • 1wn9.jpg
    1wn9.jpg
    142.4 KB · Views: 679
S

salko

No worries for Phil from this guy.

isopure

isopure

If he achieves to be in fit in Iron Man and the judges give him a opportunity, he can do it very well.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks like the guy from CSI: LAS VEGAS.
George Eads?
254971GeorgeEadsPosters 1

RonWid

RonWid

Well, I also think that he looks a little off for this time out. It was what I thought when I saw the pics. But, I must say that he knows how to be "on" the contest day. So I am not going to say that he doesn't know how to do it.
For those of you that don't know who is this guy, I show you Alfonso when he won 2006 Spanish championship:

thanks for the pics dude..

He had a great side chest there and a pretty good MM pose. I knew that this guy has a great physique even with shirt on.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

awesome pics.. he looks amazing in these photos..