• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Teams do you guys want?

P

Pain

VIP
What new teams would you guys like to be apart of?

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can i be a member of "Team sexy"???

Base

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm good with Team Coleman.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely TEAM PALUMBO, that would be awesome.

Actually I'm good with Team Victor, but someone might want to join Team Palumbo. :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Team Australia/Down Under or something like that. bit of national pride and hey we got heaps of Aussie members here!
Tim, Pumba, Chesti, Peanut too i think, Myself, Skeptic, MetalMX, and god knows how many others

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would support team trew brewer for his legs in a few years if he improves enough all his body

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously though...can I have team "Dirty South" if the Aussies can show national pride I can be able to show southern pride right?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously though...can I have team "Dirty South" if the Aussies can show national pride I can be able to show southern pride right?

no you cant. its either Team USA or not at all because we are one nation under god, we are not Team South USA or Team North USA, and if you make a team its going to be Team USA because we are the United States Of America, not The Divided States :hsughr:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How bout team Dexter the Blade Jackson

skid9832004

skid9832004

team branch warren! please!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
no you cant. its either Team USA or not at all because we are one nation under god, we are not Team South USA or Team North USA, and if you make a team its going to be Team USA because we are the United States Of America, not The Divided States :hsughr:
:49: :49:

The difference is progressionalism. The South hasn't changed in 150 years. It's a moot point anyway because we don't plan on doing country names because the intent from the time the board started was to have teams dealing with pro bodybuilders.

A

airforcechief11

Team Heath Please!!:hyperguy: