• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

flex wheeler (pic request)

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Does anybody have any good shirtless shots of Flex's tattoo that starts on his back and goes down his arms? I've search but can only finds ones with a shirt on that only shows from about the bicep down. I'm trying to find one that shows what it looks like around the back and delts.

Thanks

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Long time no see Thick, were have you been?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
No I've not seen any pics without his shirt for a while..
Quite missleading title on the thread.

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Long time no see Thick, were have you been?

stay'n busy. haven't had much time for the boards since I got married and had to get a "real" job :ughnoes:

Y

yaya190

this is the only image i could find of flex after his competition days. it's a video of him fighting. it doesn't look like he has a tattoo here, but i guess this is what he looks like today with no shirt.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1kGVA8f9Kk&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z1kGVA8f9Kk&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Savjav

Savjav

he does have a tatt there mate, watch last couple of secs and it zoomz in on his back, sick tat goes all the way across his back and arms.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's a crappy fighter.. at least compared to that guy anyway

Y

yaya190

he does have a tatt there mate, watch last couple of secs and it zoomz in on his back, sick tat goes all the way across his back and arms.
i guess i missed that one, that is a pretty sick tat.