• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PRIMO and ENANTHATE

M

MrWeapon

Banned
What does everyone think of a primo and test e stack?

1000mg of test pw and 400mg of primo pw as a 12 week cycle...

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, if you have a lot of money laying around go ahead and give primo a go. EQ would be a better choice, IMO.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont no i thik that dosage is a little high if you havent been at least 2 or 3 cycles and yeah that might cost around a grand for 10-12 weeks. Dont forget syringes and pct added to that. But if youve taken steroids a couple times before and have the money go for it.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea, that's another thing; since your stacking there's no need to have your test dosage that high. Bring it down to at least 750mg but 600mg would probably be better.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you need to add more info to your initial post..

how long have you juiced for?
what are your stats at present?
what are your goals from this cycle?
hows your diet going to look.

i have to disagree as far as the dosage is concerned... stacking or not.. you could go that high with test, you have 2 main receptors, androgenic and anabolic.. the test is obviously androgenic and the primo anabolic.. some say that your body can only really handle 1,200mg of test per week, the rest becomes like sludge.. or built up oil.. as for primo, i would switch that to EQ at 600/week... primo stacked with that much test doesn't quite make sense to me.. primo is an overprices steroid if you ask me.. if your looking to stay rather lean and gain kickass size, i would just do test and trenbolone..

C

CLIFFY

one of the best combo's out there in my opinion

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I'm 21, have done 2 cycles.
I want as much size as possible from my next cycle.
Looking at about 10kgs.

My diet is excellent now, so is my training.

I have 35ml's of sustanon250.
I am going to take about 750mg of test per week minimum.
I'm going to make it a 12 week cycle. But i need something to stack it with.

I was told Primo was great, but i don't know how much i should take weekly and stuff.
I was told only to take primo for 8 weeks. Anyone know of anything else i should stack sus with?

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Although I have never used primo, I have heard that it doesn't live up to the hype some give it, especially when you factor in the cost.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Yeah, it's very expensive.
I have decided to stack sus with trenbolone enanthate.