• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tiny guy

Dante

Dante

Out of this world big :ughnoes:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtkUu4y-muQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AtkUu4y-muQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Just look at the lat spread at the 0.30. Insane!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bog but still looks like shit.

B

Batmanx007

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhl

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive beyond words!

Will miss him. Also seems like a very nice guy

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he was a freak, he earned respect by playing that role, he didnt have cuts, nor definition, nor a Mr O phisique, so he took the freak way in his carreer, and he succedded, he was as big as a house, a nice guy and very appreciated among the fans and other competitors, i never saw him in a bad mood, nor angry etc etc
and he is and will be much more respected than you "haters" will be in your f life

GO RUUUUUUUUUUUHL

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Dante

Dante

he was a freak, he earned respect by playing that role, he didnt have cuts, nor definition, nor a Mr O phisique, so he took the freak way in his carreer, and he succedded, he was as big as a house, a nice guy and very appreciated among the fans and other competitors, i never saw him in a bad mood, nor angry etc etc
and he is and will be much more respected than you "haters" will be in your f life

GO RUUUUUUUUUUUHL

God bless,man. Very well said. :xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RUHL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :49:
awesome bodybuilder forever :tiphat:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ruhl "can" be in shape, thats what I never get about tha dude. If there's one other thing I do respect about him is that he seems like a really nice person. Like a white Ronnie coleman he reminds me of. Seems like I could workout with him once,and it wouldn't be awkward ya know

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Das freak!! Markus Ruhl, awsome bodybuilder. seems like a very funny and down to earth guy. One of my favorite bodybuilders of all time. he will surely be missed

I

intraining87

amazing.. he will always be just amazing..

cuts

cuts

Banned
i have a great respect for RUHL, one of my fav. bodybuilders:xyxthumbs:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

GO RUUUUUUUUUUUHL

REPPED! That post was the shit!

:2: