• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Why was I banned?

G

GritsandCheese

Hey guys, I am back from a month of being banned. I didn't do anything for it either. Matter of fact, the reason for me being banned said this:smiley face, so I don't get it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Technically I dont think they have to give you a reason. But maybe its the way you say things, or if you insult others. Once you get banned you will get banned easily again. :e5dunno:
Glad to see you back on, lets hope you dont get banned again? :keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Might have been your username :weaksuace:
Welcome back

G

GritsandCheese

Yea I would say the same thinjug, but i "never" said anythiing bad. I just outta tha blue got banned, and the reason was not good enough. Oh and what about my name? I love gritsand cheese, why is that bad?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Yea I would say the same thinjug, but i "never" said anythiing bad. I just outta tha blue got banned, and the reason was not good enough. Oh and what about my name? I love gritsand cheese, why is that bad?

Just messing with you

G

GritsandCheese

Braaq i hope it wasn't you . I remember asking why I had gotten banned before, and I feel like you may have been dickin' with me. Don't do that; not cool if you did it man.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Braaq i hope it wasn't you . I remember asking why I had gotten banned before, and I feel like you may have been dickin' with me. Don't do that; not cool if you did it man.

Ask Pain why you where banned, he'll know

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:49: I cant ban you bro. Only people with Red or Blue names can ban. I wouldnt ban you anyways. Why would I? You never did anything to me before. My advice, forget about it and dont bring it up anymore. Kickazz23 kept getting banned cause he had a chip on his shoulder about it, if you keep getting defensive or pissed about it you could get ip banned and then you cant be on anymore.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I didn't know people still got banned.

I haven't banned someone in awhile.

P

Pain

VIP
oops, forgot to permantaly ban your account. Just like I did with your other one.

Necown 1

Member of the year.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Pain outta nowhere. :49:

/thread backfire

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hahaha.

I think I hold the record for most bans in a day, back in the days of the dungeon I think I banned like 30 spammers in the video section.

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a free service, and they run it so they can ban you or anyone at any time, for little, if any reason.