• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

max ot´s cutting pics

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´ve dropped out of the show, i feel that i wouldn´t be cut enugh so i´m just cutting for the summer now. to 5%:tiphat:

Frontbicepce4 1

Frontlatsbc5 1

Backbicepng8 1

Backlatsux1 1

Sidechestxp5 1

Absns1 1

Mmyl7 1

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your def looking leaner.. good idea on dropping out from the show.. this will do you good..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arms looks HUGE!! Wide back :) Leaner, better, best max-ot_max what I have seen so far!! :xyxthumbs:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your right your not ready for the show.

HOWEVER! you look way better bro. Keep up the hard work and you will get to where you want to be at.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah you look alot better and you shouldstay leaner in the offseason or diet out farther away next year.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max, good plan. You are looking much better than last yr, but you're a ways away from getting show lean.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
self improvement is the thing, and uve certainly put in some work lately max, big props to you for that m8:2: waist is alot smaller and arms look full, that being said u still got some work to do on those quads and lats. chest(upper) could do with more thickness too:)

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good call max! I think you'll find that even after you start bulking again, if you get down to 5 %, you will be able to stay much leaner in the off season.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You actually look pretty good. If you could have cut harder and dieted more i do believe you could have done the show.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congradulations, u have much improved max. im glad your starting to learn more of what works for u and what u need to do. Good luck with the cutiing.

i will be looking towards your clean bulk. take note of what you need to bring up when u get your low bf. then when u bulk u will know what needs to be worked on bro. as always train hard and diet smart!

God Bless
Ben

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good in good those pictures bro, posing looks alot better aswel, just keep trying the poses and even new ones,
best of luck bro, we will all support you for the next road ahead :tiphat:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As everyone has said - credit for realising where you're at and missing the show this time round!

V

vdawg

looking better, and im so happy you didnt take another pic of you in that horrifying hamstring pose the first time you posted pics. that was just nasty

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
nice chest max. just like a fine wine man, only to be tasted when your ready.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
definite muscle gains, your arms especially look much bigger. Good luck on the cutting bro :2: