• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Oral Turinabol

MetalMX

MetalMX

Hey i'm planning on using OT in my first cycle what do you guys think of it? and has anyone used it in their cycle? It seems to be good for cutting being a mix of dbol/winny without the bloat/water retention of dbol, or the joint pain/drying out effect of winny but with the pumps and fat loss benefits of both.

by Anthony Roberts - Oral Turninabol is also known as Oral Turinabl (OT) or Pro Turinabol. Turinabol is a derivative of Dianabol that does not promote water retention and estrogenic side effects. Turinabol produces slow but quality gains.

Background

Turinabol was developed in the 1960’s when East German's were looking for an edge for their Olympic and competitive athletes. It is currently only obtainable through underground labs.

Steroid Action

This is a slower acting steroid. When using Turinabol, weight, strength and muscle mass increases will not be overly dramatic; however, they will be of good quality. Turinabol also does not typically create risk for estrogenic side effects, so there is limited water retention or risk for gynecomastia. The user can obtain a hard look to their muscles due to limited water retention.

It is 17-alpha alkylated which means it can be toxic to the liver. Turinabol can also lower the clotting ability of blood.

Negative side effects are rare but can occur from cycles that are too long or high in dosage. Shutting off of one's own natural testosterone production and testicular tumors (extremely rare) are both side effects of such extreme cycles.

Technical Data

In studies done on male athletes that were given 10 mg OT/day over six weeks, no negative health effects or side effects were reported. It was also used in low doses to reduce the binding of SHBG to other steroids.(1) Oral Turinabol was found to have the ability to reduce SHBG and allow testosterone to be more readily used.

There was one case reported where a male experienced negative side effects from 5 years of using Oral Turinabol at a high dosage (2)(3). It was found to be effective at extremely high dosages by those looking to gain strength and mass, yet athletes looking to obtain gains more quickly and more proficiently in their game were very successful with lower doses of Oral Turinabol. Olympic level male Shot-putters were able to add 2.5-4m to their shot throws, 10-12m on their Discus throw, and 6-10m to their Hammer throws with in four years of training. Female athletes gained even more. One female athlete improved her throw from under 18m to over 20m (4).

Women experienced increased and more severe and sometimes intolerable side effects than male users. Although, sometimes the women were taking doses that surpassed the men's by almost double (5).

User Notes

Recently, Oral-Turinabol has found its way back into the hands of athletes all over the world. It’s the “new” sexy drug that’s actually very old. It was the East German secret weapon when their sports doping program was at it’s height.

O-T, or T-bol as it’s sometimes called, is a very nice strength and mass drug, and since it can’t convert to estrogen, can even be used on a cutting diet. For this reason, it gets my “most versatile oral” award.

Most users do fairly well with doses between 40 and 60 milligrams per day, taken in divided doses.

References

The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans] Pharmazie. 1991 Sep;46(9):650-4. German.
Department of Urology, Universitaetsklinikum "Carl Gustav Carus," Technical University of Dresden,Dresden, Germany
Intratesticular leiomyosarcoma in a young man after high dose doping with Oral-Turinabol: a case report. Cancer. 1999 Oct 15;86(8):1571-5.
Berendonk B. Doping. Von der Forschung zum Betrug. Reinbek bei Hamburg: Rowohlt Taschenbuchverlag. 1992:448pp Clinical Chemistry 43:7. 1262-1279 (1997)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well ive never used it and dont no anybody that has. Where im from its not a popular drug. It seems like ue been doing ure research ill read up on it. Is there any other AS's you got in mind??

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not sure why you want to take a bunch of compounds for your first cycle. OT isn't bad at all, and its just what you described with that post. Would I take it? Ya, as long as the price is right.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im taking OT in my next cycle, along with test E, Deca and Tren E.. i will let you guys know how it goes. as ive never had it before.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW thats alot of shit at once. But ure experienced so its all good.

Metal mx-take it if u plan on cuttin a little bit. If ure going to gain try another compound.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually its missing a compound.. HGH..

I need a new career path. I have to be "legal" for 3 years before I get my job as a cop. I need to find something better. I wish I could start taking a cycle like that. :hsughr:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I need a new career path. I have to be "legal" for 3 years before I get my job as a cop. I need to find something better. I wish I could start taking a cycle like that. :hsughr:

just wait it out.. being a cop is much more important then hitting up a good cycle.. plus when you become a cop you'll be able to juice as much as you want.

C

CLIFFY

yeah very good med. run at 60-80mg per day for 6 weeks

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bigpimpin i dont think ill ever take hgh scares me a little. But u prolly got the balls for it.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bigpimpin i dont think ill ever take hgh scares me a little. But u prolly got the balls for it.

Oh, if it was legal here or if I wasn't becoming a cop, your damn right I would start it up in about 3 years, maybe a little more but I would. Well, if the laws don't change too much I will be taking it in about 6-9 years if I stay in this career path. :xyxthumbs: I know a lot of older guys that have taken it and it works wonders.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can only take your body so far with roids.. if you want to take it to the next level you need GH and IGF.. its just as simple as that.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well i guess i might when im older then!!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my cycle starts next monday

1,200mg test enanthate/week
600mg deca/week
200mg tren enanthate/week
60mg OT per day..

cant waiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude thats alot im going to be taking about half of that not even.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well duh i mentioned his experience earlier.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Nice cycle serb. Yeah im going to be doing Test E around 300-500mg a week, im also getting some Tren E i know u shouldnt use it for a first cycle but i want to use like 100mg first week c how the sides r hitting me if all is good then do 200mg a week. I go the the last of the old british dragon Tren200 so its good stuff.

OT is great from reading up on it and u can get it in paperform for real cheap online. Im also going to buy some IGF Long R3 and use it in my next cycle