• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Father tazes 18 month old son to "toughen him up for cage fighting"

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/01/28/tan.or.toddler.stun.gun.katu

The father of an 18-month-old child is off to jail for four years after being found guilty of using a stun gun on the boy. His reason for using the 100,000-volt Dragonfire, which resulted in muscle damage to the kid's heart, was because he wanted his son to be "the toughest cage fighter ever." Yeah, the toughest heart-damaged, cage-fighting 18-month-old ever.

According to the Deputy DA in Portland, Ryan Wittman had made comments to witnesses saying he wanted his child "to be tough." When first questioned, the dad's genius response was to say that the two of them had been "playing peekaboo." Hmm, that'll be the special version of kilovolt peekaboo we've never heard of, then.

The 100,000-volt weapon Wittman used is, apparently, more powerful than police tasers. Wittman's excuse for the incidents? Arguments with his wife. It took just 20 minutes for the court to decide that Wittman should be sent down for four years. [CNN]

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
this guy gets four years in prison.

meanwhile if you're arrested for drug possession, you can get 5 years in prison.

America is quite a country.

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
this guy gets four years in prison.

meanwhile if you're arrested for drug possession, you can get 5 years in prison.

America is quite a country.

First of all, that guy is a sick f*cker, second of all, the legal system in this country makes no sense. :angrydude:

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:iough:
WTF!
On this board we have the xbox basher, the microwave mom and this...

Seriously, what is the deal?

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea sick shit, but he get his lesson in prison thats for sure... if they find out what he did ( and they will!!! ) they knock his teeth out to get a head all night long :xyxthumbs:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This guy must be a bad motherfucker on the internetz.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some people are just plain stupid. i would have waited till he was at least 5.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Way to go. At least he'll get his lesson when a dude names "Bubba" comes knocking on his cell door asking for a 'favor.' :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let's see if it works.

:ughfingers:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who are we testing this on now?
We'll wait to see if the 18 month old is tough enough for cage fighting, even if it would probably kill him. I agree, this man should get at least 20 years.