• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

mysupplementstore

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Has anyone ordered from this company and had problems. I saw that they had really low prices and free shipping on all orders over 50$. I placed an order on the 19th and recieved one part of the order. The other three products I ordered I still have not received. I wouldn't be too upset with this because the price was very cheap if they would just give me some sort of answer as to whats the hold up. I've emailed the customer support department twice and if you call the company they tell you that they can not answer customer support questions and they just refer you to the email. Its starting to get aggravating.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I've ordered from them a few times. I got pretty good service.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so I got the other part of my order in. Just turns out that they only ship the large items with ups and everything else such as pills go through usps. I guess thats cheaper and thats how they can do the free shipping. lol I was probably just getting a bit paranoid, but I will probably order from them again because of the free shipping and low prices

TSN ADMIN

TSN ADMIN

Have you guys checked our prices.... compared to them.. Much better.. We don't have free shipping for $50 and over but, if you compare the orders we are still cheaper. We have a flat rate of $7.99 for all weights and $200 free shipping. I know there prices and we beat that,even with our shipping prices.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Have you guys checked our prices.... compared to them.. Much better.. We don't have free shipping for $50 and over but, if you compare the orders we are still cheaper. We have a flat rate of $7.99 for all weights and $200 free shipping. I know there prices and we beat that,even with our shipping prices.

You guys are sending me a Gaspari SuperPump250 I won here yesterday :xyxthumbs: