Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
  • The Facebook Platform

Thread: Hey guys

1. Back To Top    #1

Hey guys

Sorry, I couldn't find an appropriate place to make this thread, so I put it here. I gotta question about musle insertions. I have been told that my triceps are huge. Not to boast in the gym, but when I pick up a weight, my tris do look pretty bulgy and big in the light lol. I recently leearned about muscle insertions(never paid attention to them before), and I'm confused. I can't picture it for some reason. The anatomy of the triceps is hard to picture for me. I can say one thing. When I straighten my arm all the way out, my outer tricep is closer to my shoulder than my elbow. I don't really know about these insertions, but I don't want to find out that mine are shitty, cuz i thought I had big triceps. Someone please help me.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #2

3. Back To Top    #3
    o well thanks achilles, but my question wasn't solely about the anatomy. I'm bulking, so that's why I can't see my anatomy. I was more wondering about if I have a good tricep insertion if my short head feels really close to my elbow, and my outer head is closer to my shuolders...