• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Lee Priest Suicide

Joeb23

Joeb23

Lee Priest Suicide Report!
Written by Dave Palumbo
Saturday, 02 February 2008
Rumors are flying across cyberspace regarding the health and mental status of former IFBB Pro Lee Priest. Did he try to kill himself or is this yet another prank on the part of the always-controversial Priest? While it's impossible to confirm the rumors at this moment, this what we've been able to find out as of 02/02/08, 6:30pm EST.

(1) Cathy LeFrancois Priest (who is still legally married to Lee) was notified by a racecar driver friend of Lee's named "Ron" that Lee tried to kill himself.

(2) According to Ron, Lee was living with his girlfriend, Tammy, in Scottsdale, Arizona when they (Lee and Tammy) got into some sort of an altercation/argument. Apparently, Lee got physical with Tammy and, as a result, she kicked him out of her house.

(3) Lee, then, rented a hotel room and moved his stuff in there.

(4) A friend of Lee's named Russ (not Rusty Jeffers) found Lee unconscious in his hotel room with slit wrists.

(5) Lee was rushed to the emergency room where they stitched up his wrists and performed a toxicology screen that came back positive (the drugs found are unknown).

(6) Lee is now under 48-hour suicide watch in the psychiatric ward of an unknown Arizona hospital.

As most of you already know, Lee has always been an extremely controversial and outspoken member of the bodybuilding community; and while not everyone always agrees with all the things he has to say, Team MD wishes to extend our prayers out to Lee in his time of need! If this report is nothing more than a rumor gone awry, we'll all be very grateful that Lee's okay!

Next >

[ Back ]

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1159/79

wayneizgod

wayneizgod

Does anybody know whats going on?

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy freakin' crap, I hope it's not true.

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've been looking around the net and I keep seeing the same as above... without any report negating the story which leads me to believe it's probably true - if so then that's pretty darn sad and I hope Lee pulls through all this and gets back into his bodybuilding hard.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
fuckin hell... thats a bit rough :ughnoes: lets hope all is well!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't doubt that this has been blown out of propoirtion or exaggerated but it probably stems from something. Hope he gets himself sorted out.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Hope its not true

Most Muscular

Most Muscular

we can only hope that lee is alright and that he pulls through.

P

Pain

VIP
2a0hirm 1

snakeman

snakeman

I hope lee is ok. Where do you find this photo Pain?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
poor lee....not being able to compete in the ifbb does crazy things to a man...even if he is superman