• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Global Anabolics fake or real?

MetalMX

MetalMX

Hey im from sydney, australia and i have a supplier and he sells global anabolics gear and other gear stuff he sells includes SupaTest300, Sus350, Deca300, Boldenone200, Test Enathate 300 from global anabolics, masteron100 from global, primo depot, sus250, tren200 from global and winstrol injects 200mg/ml and orals 25mg per tab.

Now i want to get tren200 he says its the british dragon brand.... but i dont think they make it anymore maybe its the last of the stock if not its fake, the enanthate300 but do global make a enanthate in 300mg/ml? i thought the highest was 250mg/ml.... i tried looking on the global website but its down for some reason.

What do you guys think fake or real? I know the deca300 and sus350 are fakes but any idea if this other stuff is legit or not?

The Tren200 is 350AU 10ml vial, enanthate300 is 310AU 10ml vial, prices r well... bull

I did buy a test enanthate from this guy 300mg/ml or so it says.... can i cook it to see if its real? How do you do this?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
never heard of them... but from what i have researched so far, they seem legit.. as far as the quality and pricing, im not too sure.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What do your laws look like over there? I would never pay those prices. It just wouldn't be worth it to me. I would import it myself if I was you and save a shit load of money.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
find one supplier and stick with him is my advice.. or else you'll always be doubtful about what your putting in your body.. and you dont want that.. you can buy a steroid testing kit but man thats just not worth it..

winny 200mg/ml inject? wtf.. i dont know about that.. winny should never be dosed over 100mg/ml..

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
find one supplier and stick with him is my advice.. or else you'll always be doubtful about what your putting in your body.. and you dont want that.. you can buy a steroid testing kit but man thats just not worth it..

winny 200mg/ml inject? wtf.. i dont know about that.. winny should never be dosed over 100mg/ml..

yup, I went through that BS when I first started. Good to find one guy and stick with him or find your own direct source. It was horrible and I know I got scammed once. Nothing like injecting just oil. :disgust:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yup, I went through that BS when I first started. Good to find one guy and stick with him or find your own direct source. It was horrible and I know I got scammed once. Nothing like injecting just oil. :disgust:

the lab i directed you to was "SHIT" i apologize for that.. i had too much trust in the UG labs at that time.. i almost wanna thank God for operation "Raw Deal"

:tiphat:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well if your concerned there fake research the pics and stuff. Just search faje steroids on yahoo and click the second link. It should be forums.steroids as the url. There should be about 300 things to click on. just click the ones with name and brands. You said some are from british dragon but some look like there from animal power (deca 300 gave me this hint) because deca 300 is a popular one from the mexican supplier animal power. Good luck and look around.

MetalMX

MetalMX

The laws here are probably the worst in the entire world as far as getting your hands on roids goes. I mean people order stuff like hot-rox the fat burner and it gets stopped at customs even protein powder won't go through sometimes! It's crazy and its not worth risking buying from an online source. Though i might have lucky with stealth injectables and paper steroids.

I have the anabolics 2006 book so ill chek for pictures of products their. I found out exactly what Trenabol200 and TE-300 look like and wrote down all the details so now ill know for sure if im dealing with a fake or not.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Thanks for the help

Yeah i was talking to the guy on the phone he's the middle man and he sells to basically most of the pro's around the sydney area including guys like Luke Wood! He said he can even get a me a ceritifcate of authenticity for all the products he sells or something like that so i'm pretty convinced. My mate gave me his number he was the one taking the guys products he did a sus/deca cycle and he seriously put large amounts of quality size.

With the prices yeah thats how much they sell around here because its hard to get roids into the country. A few operations i have heard have gone out of business here recently because the feds have put an end to it around this area so that makes it even harder to get ahold of things and why the prices have increased.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the lab i directed you to was "SHIT" i apologize for that.. i had too much trust in the UG labs at that time.. i almost wanna thank God for operation "Raw Deal"

:tiphat:

Its all good, the second source I got is/was legit. I don't think they are still around but my buddies put on a good amount of size. I just wish they were legal and regulated. That way you know they are real and safe. Damn congress and their stupidity. They could get a lot of tax money if they just regulated them but thats another thread for another time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its all good, the second source I got is/was legit. I don't think they are still around but my buddies put on a good amount of size. I just wish they were legal and regulated. That way you know they are real and safe. Damn congress and their stupidity. They could get a lot of tax money if they just regulated them but thats another thread for another time.

im dealing with a great lab now.. their products are amazing.. the guys taking this gear are roaring about their results.. its hard to find a good source now a days.. all i can say is that when you find someone reliable and good stick with them, dont drift..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

ya its too bad thats its come to this point with steroids..

MetalMX

MetalMX

I have another source right now... but the prices are the same but at least i know im getting legit gear.

Im getting Trenabol200 from British Dragon 10mls + Enanthate250 Testabol 10mls , 50 nolvas and 50 clomids all up it costs a GRAND! I also have a 300mg/ml Test E 10ml vial that i bought earlier to use in this cycle.

Going to run:
Wk 1-10 - 400-500mg of Test E
Wk 1-8 - 200mg of Tren E

Clomid & Nolva PCT

Wk 12 - 150mg Clomid ED/ 40mg Nolva ED
Wk 13 - 100mg Clomid ED/ 30mg Nolva ED
Wk 14 - 50mg Clomid ED/ 20mg Nolva ED
Wk 15 - 10mg Nolva ED (Till i feel fully recovered)

How does that look? Even though Tren isn't recommended for the first cycle i want to run it everyone has been raving about a test/tren cycle and how it really recomps you so im going for it. I might do 100mg Tren first week to see how i react then if no sides come on up it to 200mg the second.

Anyone here have any experience with Tren, how'd it make you feel, what did it do for you?

Also for injecting was thinking tren once a week 200mg on monday and Test E 250mg Mon and Thursday.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im glad those other posts were deleted.. what were u thinkin dude?

Reactions: TalkAdmin