• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brock vs Mir video

P

Pain

VIP
Good fight. Brock did good for his first ufc fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That must have hurt..

sqwert

sqwert

brock went in like it was a street fight. he shoulda kept that fight on its feet. when it went to the ground he got careless, but he will dominate the HW divison though

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks for the vid..my friend owes me a dollar :keke:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya, that was just inexperiance. If he keeps at it, he will be one to contend with.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think he will do bad ass, he dominated the fight. He just made a newb mistake and Mir's experience is what won him that fight because he was getting his ass kicked for a while.

Cant wait to see more of Brock Lesner, he is fun to watch.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Videos not working......:disgust:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
inexperiance..thats all.Lesnar showed that his the real deal.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow mir really sneaked away with that win, lesnar was dominating the whole time just got careless.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the fight has to be restarted on the feet if there are strikes to the head, or the other person gets time to recover...what happened was Mazagatti stepped in to actually STOP the fight, but when he stopped Lesnar, Mir was like "i'm ok he just hit me in the back of the head..." or something to that effect; then Mazagatti, trying to cover up his massive screw up deducted a point from Lesnar and restarted the fight

from what i was seeing, Lesnar's ground and pound was mostly just quantity over quality, most the punches were landing but his onsluaght seemed uneffective till he went to elbows which he was utilizing much better, i dont think the fight would have been finished there, Mir was concious the entire fight (besides i think 1-2 seconds after Lesnar hit him with the straight right that dropped him)

Last edited by a moderator:
P

Pain

VIP
Its not Lesnar's fault Mir moved his head around.

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^which was Mir being crafty and trying to get hit on the back of the head on purpose, Lesnar launced his punches before Mir flipped his head, its a tactic to try and get the fight stood up or change position

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^which was Mir being crafty and trying to get hit on the back of the head on purpose, Lesnar launced his punches before Mir flipped his head, its a tactic to try and get the fight stood up or change position

So its like when basketball players fake their falls? Thats BS, a tactic yes, but still.. it would not hold up in an actual fight. If that didnt happen Mir would have been pounded to oblivion. Brock needs to learn from this fight, but also take away the fact that he did amazing.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Brock did well, he showed potential, but his striking on the ground was never doing any real damage, pretty sloppy to be honest. I think he's still a huge draw for the UFC, and could be a force in a year or so.

P

Pain

VIP
Well, Lesnar got me into UFC, so he draws. He'll be on top of the UFC in a few years.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya just inexperince...big man could be a problem if he trains every aspect of the mma game.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kinda hard to say "mir sneaked away with that win"...his game is BJJ. He was looking for subs from the get go....he did what he had to do. Cheers to Mir

I honestly dont think that standing it up made a difference, right after that it went back to the ground anyways were brock started GnP again eventually getting caught.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Styles make match ups in MMA. Brock will always struggle against good BJJ guy since his game plan is to get his opponents on their back and pound them. BJJ guys want to be there. The UFC were sly with this match up. Brock would have a better chance against strikers that want to stand and dont want to be taken down.