• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Creator's tales of pain

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have decided to drop out of the competition this spring. Reason #1: I was offered a job as a lead actor in a pilot tv series and they would like me to stay large to fit the roll of this jock bully, and the financial stability to be gained is too much to resist. A ten hour round trip each weekend to film would also put a damper on my diet and cardio. Reason #2: After a complete and honest self-evaluation of my physique, I have come to the conclusion that I will need to build more mass on my physique in order to compete at a the high end of the light-heavy weight class. After another solid year of bulking I think I can squeeze into the light heavies at about 195-197 as opposed to an estimated 190-192 this year.
So there you have it folks. This is my life. I am a bodybuilder and I live this lifestyle 24/7. I, like most on here, sacrifice every day and night to achieve the goals that I have set at such a high priority in my life.

Stats:
6 ft
220lbs
9% BF

Here is a pic of myself that I just had taken. Goals for this year: Overall mass, mainly improve chest thickness and overall leg size.

Sidechestoffseasonnj9 1

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congrats getting that acting job and good luck with that,i will keep checking this log now and then for sure.
Stay active with this:xyxthumbs:
btw..Nice job naming your log:D

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG!!! finally a creator log!! i will surely follow this!! dont forget of everybody here at MM when u become famous!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have just moved from a bodypart split to the following routine:

Monday: Heavy Upper Body
A1: Barbell bench press 6x3 (6 sets of 3 reps)
A2: Bent-over row 6x3
B1: Standing barbell shoulder press 5x5
B2: Pull-up 5x5
C1: close grip bench press 3x5
C2: Barbell curl 3x5

Tuesday: Light Lower Body
Unilateral leg press 1x25 / 1x20 / 1x15
Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift 3x12-15
Barbell walking lunge 2x30
Seated calf raise 3x20

Thursday: light upper
Incline dumbell press: 5x10-12
One arm dumbell rows: 5x10-12
dumbell lateral raises: 4x13-15
Lat pull down (cable): 4x12-14
Alternating dumbell curls: 4x12-14
Skull crushers: 4x 12-14

Friday: Heavy Lower Body
Barbell squat 6x4
Stiff Leg deadlift 1x8 / 1x6 / 1x4 / 1x2
Leg press: 4x8
Standing calf raise 5x12-15

I will switch things up as I feel but that is the main idea. I will be doing 30 mins of low intensity cardio on my off days.

Supplements will include:
ON's 100% Why protein
ON's multi-vitamin
Fish oil
Flax oil
Nutrex vitargo cgl
Scivation xtend
ON ZMA

Calories approximately 4500 daily, 45-50% carbs 30-35% protein 15-20% fats
I eat clean....very clean all year round.
Carbs will come mostly from organic oats except for post workout.
Protein comes from lean sources, fish, eggs, chicken, cottage cheeze, and of course, one juicy top sirloin every day!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks great man! keep us updated through the log and some pics! that would be great!!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the support guys. I will def update often. My upper body is quite tight from yesterday and I love it! I will put up some numbers and such after my light leg day today.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice to see a log bro.. got anymore pics?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some fairly recent pics

Altna3 1

Backbild5 1

Sidetrisg1 1

Abthighgs1 1

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's awesome with the new job! how old are you/how long have you been doing this?

back double bi and lat spread are great:coolguy:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job Creator, both on your hiring and physique. I'm astonished to hear that you got the lead role for a series on T.V.!! What's the name? Anyways, I'm glad to see a fresh new log up and posted, just make sure that you keep on posting, everyone wants to hear you. I got to go, still some more homework.

-Fatality

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's awesome with the new job! how old are you/how long have you been doing this?

back double bi and lat spread are great:coolguy:

Thanks prize! I am 21 y.o. and I have been training hard for about 2 years now. I played soccer all my life so I was small. Graduated high school at 150 lbs and same height I am now. Went to college on a soccer scholarship, in the off-season I joined a gym and got the itch. For the 2 years I played soccer, I was able to get up to about 175 with piss poor training and a lot of pizza but the cardio involved in soccer was too much for an ecto to gain any more weight than that. Quit soccer cuz I wanted to get swollen, and in the past 2 years bodybuilding has been my life and I have been able to do what I want to do!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job Creator, both on your hiring and physique. I'm astonished to hear that you got the lead role for a series on T.V.!! What's the name? Anyways, I'm glad to see a fresh new log up and posted, just make sure that you keep on posting, everyone wants to hear you. I got to go, still some more homework.

-Fatality

Thanks bro! The series is called "Justin Time" and I play a football jock/bully named Rudy. We just finished the first episode and its pretty funny stuff! It's a pilot series so it still has to sell, but because of the writers strike, and Idaho being a right to work state, it has a pretty good chance of going somewhere like abc family or the WB. Look for it in the fall!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally your making a log! Looking forward to this one, congrats on the TV role buddy :tiphat:
Show us how teh sexiness was made :gaygay:

:keke:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My eyes will be glued to the T.V. guide screen until Fall.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
You look fantastic mate!!! too bad about the comp, but should be great to see you on TV :xyxthumbs:

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cool story man, i know being addicted to this stuff is. that tv show thing is absolutely crazy keep us posted...can't wait to get some updates :2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well fellas I wish I had a heavy day to post for my first session but today was light legs. I was still quite sore in my quads from the heavy lower day I did Saturday. I try to keep the rest to 60 seconds inbetween sets on light days and focus on control and contraction.

Unilateral leg press: 135lbs x 25, 180 x 20, 225 x 15 (These burn!)
Barbell walking lunges: 95lbs x 30, 95 x 30, 85 x 30 (15 each leg. CARDIO!)
Barbell stiff leg deads: 135lbs x 15, 155 x 12, 155 x 12 (love the stretch/contract in hammies)
Leg extensions: 145 x 18, 130 x 15, 115 x 15 (Very controlled and slow eccentric!)
Calf raises on leg press: 360 x 18, 360 x 18, 360 x 18, 270 x 15, 270 x 15 (again, stretch/contract! No bouncing BS!)

There is my light leg day! This routine is very different from what I have been doing the past couple years so I am still feeling it out but I like it so far. My legs need a tremendous amount of work and I think the light day will be a benefit as opposed to just one heavy leg day a week. Definately hits the legs in a whole different way and I think it is benificial to incorporate different fibers.
Tomorrow is day off but check in on thursday for a brutal upper body blast!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice leg session dude!!How bout some leg shots sexy boy!!?